"Our First Kiss!" Tomohisa Sako X Reader

A/N: For those who don't know,ShounenT is Tomohisa Sako. And also,this is based on a song ShounenT covered which I really like but I want you guys to guess the song so I won't say it.
-------------------------------------------

So you were gonna do a collab with your friend,Sako which was also the one who lived with you.

"So,wanna do the collab now (Y/N)-chan?" Sako asked.

You nodded "yes" so he set the microphone and got his guitar then you guys started singing.

You liked hearing him sing because you thought his voice was really calming.

You guys finished the collab and decided to rest.

While you were just chilling,your favorite song came to mind. You started humming your favorite song and the look on ShounenT's face quickly changed.

He was smiling since he also liked the song. It was a song about a first kiss.

"Wanna get dinner?" He asked. "Yup!" You replied. You guys ate dinner somewhere and went back home.

While you guys were going home,you were still thinking of the song but instead of humming it this time you were singing it. Not too loud just a little quiet. ShounenT just chuckled and wrapped one of his arms around the back of your neck.

When you got home you removed your shoes and decided to rest a bit before taking a shower. Suddenly....Sako pinned you to the couch and kissed you. You were shocked but happy. You really liked Sako-kun. You hugged him and asked "Why all of a sudden Sako-kun? ww". "Because I love you of course!" He replied. You smiled and laughed a bit.

"I Guess this was our first kiss!"

A/N:
So the story on on how I made this story was that didn't have a plot for this story for a really long time but then I remembered a plot that I had even before I made this book. Well I hoped you liked this. Thank you for reading!