"Hot Coco" (Aho no Sakata X Reader)

(edited)

It was just another rainy day. Well,it wasn't too hard just normal and steady. It was cold so you put on a jacket and started watching (your fav anime). While watching one of the episodes,you heard a knock on the door. You walked towards the door and opened it.

"I'm home." Sakata said as he walked inside the apartment.  He had just taken off his shoes when you rushed over to him and he hugged you. "Why all of a sudden ww?" He asked. You looked at him. "It was lonely here Sakata-kun!" You replied weakly hitting Sakata on his arm. He shouted a little since you hit him.

"Well wanna eat dinner?

"....Sure!"

You guys were just eating dinner like always,talking about your work and funny moments n' stuff like that. The rain got a little weaker so it was much more quiet now. After eating dinner,you took a shower and got ready then,headed back to the living room.

"I'll be taking a shower now." Sakata informed you. You nodded and then he headed to the bathroom.

After Sakata was done taking a shower he went to his room to change into some clothes.

You on the other hand,had prepared hot coco for you and Sakata. You walked to his room and went inside to give the hot coco then...you were surprised. You saw Sakata who was already wearing shorts and he almost got his shirt on but not quite yet.

"AHH!" Sakata yelled since he saw that you were there. You immediately shut the door. You were blushing so hard. You couldn't believe that just happened.

You went back inside, relieved that he was dressed up already. "Ah." Sakata said. You walked up to him and gave him the hot coco. "Sorry Sakata-kun..." you apologized. "It's okay (Y/N)- chan! It was just a mistake!" Sakata answered happily.

"I thought you would hate me ww!"

"I would never hate you (Y/N)-chan!" * kisses you"

You froze. "In fact,I love you!" Sakata stated.

"Yeah..I know this is so sudden but,will you go out with me (Y/N)-chan?"

"Yes"

'Thank you Sakata-kun'

A/N:
Ahhhh... This is probably the best one yet! I hope you like this one!!! Thank you for reading!