Urata X Reader (edited)

It was a sunny morning that time. You've just gotten up from your bed and your superrrrr sleepy but you have to go to practice for your concert with Urata and Sakata today so you just deal with it.

You did your morning routine and headed out.

You got there and saw that Sakata was the only one there. You were a little confused but,you didn't ask a thing about it. You sat down  beside Sakata and waited for Urata to arrive.

While you were waiting for Urata,Sakata asked you something out of the blue.

"So when are you gonna confess to Urata?" Sakata asked.

You told Sakata your secret before so it isn't really supposed to be suprising to you but,it was.

"I don't know." You answered. Sakata just laughed a bit.

"(Y/N) I'm sure you'll find a way to tell him!" Sakata said with a suspicious look. You told him to just shut up and let you be.

Eventually,Urata arrived and you guys started practicing.

You decided to take a break and chill for a while so you informed Sakata and Urata.

You guys were just talking when Sakata said something that made you shatter in to pieces.

"Urata?"

"Yeah?"

"(Y/N) likes you."

You were so mad that you wanted to punch Sakata in the face. You guys were silent for a while until suddenly,Urata randomly stood up.

"(Y/N).."

"Yeah?"
*you stand up*

"I like you too.."
*hugs you*

You were so happy that you even started crying. It was one of the best days of your life.

'Thank you Sakata and Urata'

A/N:
I had this draft for like a few days and I didn't have a plot that time but now I do! I hope you like this story! Thank you for reading!