"Lucky" Bold! Senra x Readed

You were just walking in the hallway with Shima when you saw another girl confessing to Senra. Senra was usually popular with the girls. A lot of girl liked him, including you. He was good looking and kind. Some of your girl classmates would sometimes get jealous of you when he would 'flirt' with you but, you didn't mind it that much.

"Please go out with me!" The girl offered him something that looked like a box of chocolates. Senra smiled at the girl.

"Sorry but, I like someone else." Senra said as he scratched his neck. The girl had tears in her eyes. All you and Shima could do was watch. The girl stepped back and tears fell down from her eyes.

"I see. I'm sorry..." The girl said before walking away from the blonde. Senra looked at you and walked to you and Shima.

"Look at Mr. Popular Guy again~" Shima laughed. Senra laughed as well and looked at you. "You look surprised, (Y/N)-chan." Senra smiled. You blushed in embarrassment and looked away.

"Oh, it's..nothing..." You said, scratching your neck. Shima laughed. He knew that you liked Senra. He also knew that the blonde felt the same way.

"We should go back to class." Shima suggested. You and Senra nodded. You three went back to the classroom.

TIME SKIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was lunch time and Senra had asked you to sit with him. Of course, you agreed.

"(Y/N)-chan, let's go." Senra smiled. You nodded and walked with him to the cafeteria.

While you were walking with him, you could feel that some of the girl were looking at you, which made you overwhelmed. Senra saw this and smiled.

"It's fine. I think you should just ignore it." Senra said as he held your hand. You blushed hard and nodded.

You two reached the cafeteria and he let go of your hand. You two sat down beside each other at a table. You opened your bag and saw that your lunch wasn't there. You were dumbfounded.

"Forgot your lunch again, didn't you?" Senra laughed. "Mhm." You smiled nervously. "Good thing I brought extra." Senra brought out a pack of onigiri. He opened it for you and smiled.

"Open your mouth for me." Senra said as he put the onigiri in front of your mouth. You opened your mouth and he let you take a bite. You blushed harder.

"You can have that." The blonde said as he put the onigiri in your hand. You both ate your lunch and decided to go back to class.

When you two were about to get up, some girl came up to you.

"E-excuse me?" The girl said. You looked at here and tilted your head. Senra saw the girl as well and got curious. " Are you two dating?" The girl asked. You were shocked and laughed nervously.

"N-no. Why do you ask?" You smile and look away. "N-nothing! Just curious..." The girl said and walked away. You noticed that, that girl just now was the one who confessed to the blonde a while ago. 'I kinda feel sorry for her..' You thought. Senra patted your head and smiled.

"Let's go?" Senra asked. You nodded and headed back to class.

TIME SKIP!!!!!!!!!!!!(ONCE AGAIN! SUMIMASEN!)

It was the end of the school day and you decided to talk to to Senra and Shima. You saw that they weren't in the classroom so, you went outside and saw Shima and Senra talking about a girl that the blonde liked? You got worried and looked down. Senra saw you and smiled.

"Right timing." Senra said. He pinned you onto the wall, making you blush hard. "Love you." Senra whispered in your ear. He pressed his lips against yours and pulled back.

"You're one lucky girl, (Y/N)-chan." Senra said as he hugged you. You hugged him tightly as well.

"I love you too, Senra-kun." You smiled and kissed his cheek.

Extra:

"(Y/N)-chaaaaan!!!" Sakata shouted as he ran towards you. "Ah! What is it Sakata?" You ask in shock. He wipes the sweat on his forehead and looks at you.

"You and Senra-san are dating?!" He exclaimed. You just stand there and sweat. You see Senra in front of you and Sakata with an embarrassed look on his face.