"What you want is what you get"Mafumafu X Reader

You were chilling at your place and decided to try and do something exciting. You turn to Mafumafu. "I'm bored!" You whined like a little kid. Mafumafu was trying think of something to do. KEY WORD:TRYING TO. He just told you to try and find something to do. You looked around his house to try and think of something. AGAIN,KEY WORD:TRY. You just sigh and to back to using your phone.

You were checking your Twitter and then Mafumafu turned to you. "Wanna get lunch (Y/N)?" Mafumafu asked. "Sure Mafu-kun!" You replied.You and Mafu decided to eat some ramen so you guys went to the ramen restaurant near by your house. "Let's eat!" You and Mafu ate the ramen and headed back home.

When you and Mafu got home,you guys decided to get your work done. While you two were working Mafu got an idea. "Nee,(Y/N)-chan?" Mafu called. "Yeah?" You turn to Mafu then...

Boom!

Mafu was pinning you to the wall or the so called "KABEDON". You were blushing so hard. "Mafu-kun w-what a-re you d-doing?" You asked. "I thought you were bored." He said.

"Well ye-"

*kisses you*

Mafu pulled back. "What you want is what you get.." Mafu stated. He was smiling and you were blushing. You ALREADY KNOW that you would blush so hard. He just hugged you for the rest of that moment.

A/N:
Hello again! Mafu-kun is really out of character in this story (ww sorry!). Well thank you for reading this one!