"I Loved You" Urata X Reader

WARNING!:ANGST!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND SCHOOL AU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And also the next chapter will be part 2!
_____________________________

It was just a normal day at school. It was break time and you decided to hang out with your friends,Urata and Sakata. You were walking around for a while,looking for them. Eventually,you saw them talking to each other. "Oh,hi there (Y/N)-chan!" Sakata greeted. Urata was just standing there in silence. And he was blushing too! He was so happy to see his crush again. "H-hi there (Y/N)-chan." Urata greeted. You smiled at him which made him blush even more. You guys talked for a bit and told some jokes,again,it was normal. It was nice talking to the two of them.

TIME SKIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You and Urata were walking home. You guys were telling jokes and talking about stuff for a while. Eventually,you reached your house. Oh yeah I almost forgot to mention, you and Urata are neighbors. "Well,bye Urata-kun!" You greeted. "Bye bye!" Urata replied. You headed off to your house.

Your mom greeted you once you got inside the house. "(Y/N)-chan." Your mom called.

"Yes?"

"We're moving out of the country."

You didn't know what to say. You'll leave all your friends behind. You will go to a new school too. You were sad. You just nodded and went to your room. You started crying. ' I haven't even confessed to him yet' You thought. That day was one of the worst days of your life.

THE NEXT DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You were walking to school with Urata that morning.

"Nee,Urata-kun?"

"Yeah?"

"I'll be moving to another country."

Urata got so sad. His heart shattered into pieces. He just smiled at you. "It's okay. When your gone,we can just talk to you online!" Urata said. You smiled at him and nodded. "Sure."

NEXT WEEK (SATURDAY)!!!!!
(SORRY IF THERE'S TOO MANY TIME SKIPS!)

URATA'S P.O.V:

I waved goodbye to ( Y/N)-chan and then she left. I was really sad. Sure,I could talk to her online but I just wouldn't be able to see or talk to her in person anymore! It just won't be the same anymore! I stood there,silent as tears fell down my cheeks.

'I Loved You.'
'(Y/N)-chan'

A/N:
THIS IS SO SAD!!!! Anyways,like I said,there will be a part 2 coming up very soon! As always, I hope you like this and Thank You For Reading!