"Finally" Urata X Reader

IN THIS CHAPTER (PART 2 OF PREVIOUS CHAPTER),YOU MOVED BACK TO JAPAN AND YOU BECOME AN UTAITE!
_____________________________

You were just walking to your favorite cafe. 'It's so nice to be back in Japan.' You thought. You finally reached the cafe. You went inside and found a table. You sat down on the chair. A waiter came up to you and you ordered some coffee.

After a while,you got your coffee. You were sitting next to the window so you decided to watch the view. 'It's so pretty.' You thought as you watched the view. Eventually,you finished your coffee and paid for it. You went outside the cafe and decided to go back to your house.

TIME SKIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was the evening and you were taking a walk. It was a bit cold so you shivered a little bit. Suddenly,you felt someone put a jacket on you. You looked behind. You saw Urata,your bestfriend in high school. "Oh Urata,it's been a while!" You said. "Yeah." Urata replied. You walked for a while and Urata was asking questions about how you've been and why you moved back to Japan. It was silent for a while. Suddenly,Urata asked such a random question. "(Y/N)-chan?" He called. You looked at him. "Do you like someone?" Urata asked. "Eh?" You were wondering why he asked that question. Yes,you still like Urata. "Why?" You asked. It was silent once again.

"Because.."

"Because I love you."

He kissed you. You were so happy. The person you've liked for a very long time..likes you back. "Will you be my girlfriend?" Urata asked. "Yes."

"Thank you (Y/N)-chan.'

"You finally came back to me.'

'Finally'

A/N:
Part2 has arrived! Yes,part2 is short. But I still hope you liked the story! Thank you for reading!