"Are You Crying?" (Senra X Reader)

(edited)
It was one peaceful afternoon and you were laying on the couch while watching anime on your laptop. In the middle of watching one of the episodes,you heard someone open the door. "(Y/N)-chan,I got lunch." Senra called. You rushed to him in excitement since you were a bit hungry already but something seemed off. Senra has been acting down lately. He'snot been that happy recentl. "Is there something wrong Senra-kun?" You asked,looking up at him. Though,he just said that he was okay and that it was nothing to worry about. You guys ate lunch and after,you went back to watching anime.

Senra went back to his room and you noticed that he locked the door. You looked at the doorknob. 'What's been bothering him?' You thought. A little later,you tried checking to see if Senra was alright.

You knocked on the door to his room. No answer. You knocked again. Still,no answer. Then,you knocked for the third time.

The door opened and you saw Senra rubbing his eyes and his face was a bit red. "Senra....are you okay?" You asked,though it was obvious that he wasn't. He shaked his head "No" and removed his hands from his face. You were sad to see him crying like that. He has never cried like that before. It was silent but then out of nowhere,Senra asked you a question.

"Nee,(Y/N)-chan....do you hate me?" He asked. "Of course not! Why would I?" You replied,wiping some of his tears away. "I just don't think I'm a good friend." He said. You were surprised. "You are a good friend. In fact,your'e the best friend I could ever have Senra-kun!" You stated. He was smiling a bit and looked happy but the thing is,it was just silent.

"Nee,(Y/N)-chan?"

"Hmm?"

"I love you."

"Eh?"

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

You were so happy. You hugged him. "Sure. And also,I love you too Senra-kun." You replied to his question. That's how your relationship with Senra started.

A/N:
I'm back with another Senra X Reader! It took me a while to think of a plot. I hope you like this. Thank you for reading!