Twenty-Nine: Catching Up

We had been walking around all day, it was now 7 PM. We were all tired and planning on going home soon. "Hey, Noah do you wanna come over?" I asked, as were going to go straight to Sam's for pizza night.

"Uh, yeah. If everyone else is okay with it." He shrugged. "Yeah, come on over. We love meeting people." Sam said happily. "Would you wanna ride with me, maybe we could catch up more. I've been hearing things go around." Noah asked quietly to me. "Uh, yeah. I just have to tell Colby." I nodded with a smile.

"Okay." He said. I walked over to where Colby was talking with Jake and Tara. "Hey babe, I'm gonna ride with Noah. We have some stuff to talk about." I informed him. His stare raised up to Noah, and I rolled my eyes. "Baby, please?" I asked, not wanting anything to happen. "Yeah, okay." He seethed. "Nothings going to happen. You can trust him." I said, feeling like I've reminded him of that for the millionth time today.

"Sure. Whatever." He shook his head. We got ready to leave, and walked to the cars. Sam and kat followed Colby as they had rrode with us.

I walked to Colby to say goodbye. "See you at Sam's." I said. He placed his hands on my waist, pulling me towards him roughly, as his eyes went to Noah. Here we go.

He placed his other hand on my cheek below my ear as he placed a harsh, passionate kiss to my lips. I smiled through it, and wrapped my arms around his neck.

He reached his hand on my back, as he lifted me slightly off my feet. He put me down and we pulled away. "I love you." I said. "I love you." He said, opening his eyes. As expected, they went straight to Noah. I'm assuming he wanted Noah to see the intimate exchange.

I let go of him and walked to Noah. He had a smile playing on his lips.

We got into his truck and he started laughing a little. "That's quite the boyfriend you got there." He commented. "He is something." I smiled, watching Colby get into his red Corolla. "I'm happy for you. He seems to make you very happy. From what I can see he means a lot to you." He said.

"Yeah. He does." I said, as we peeled out of the parking lot. "I'm guessing things didn't work out with mark?" He asked. "No exactly. It's a lot to get into, but I met Colby because of it so I can't complain." I said.

"Really?" He asked. "Yeah." I nodded. "So, are you still with chealsey. Or did that die fast?" I asked. "It died, we broke up a few weeks after I joined. She couldn't handle the distance." He said. "I'm sorry. You'll meet her eventually." I said.

We talked the whole way to the apartment. We pulled in and it looked like everyone was upstairs.

I told him about who all would be there as we walked in and onto the elevator.

We got to Sam's apartment, but I had to stop at me and Colby's to grab something.

"This is it." I said, as we both walked in. "It's not much, blame Colby." I laughed, throwing my keys on the counter. I looked through the fridge, as they counted on me to bring liquor.

I grabbed both bottles of whiskey and handed one to Noah. I walked out, then finally to Sam's.

We walked through the door and I looked around for Colby. He was sitting on the couch next to Kat and a random girl I hadn't met before. She must be another one of kats friends.

I saw him look up at us and his face turned from stressed to relaxed.

He got up and walked over. "Hey." I smiled and he placed a kiss to my cheek. I showed Noah around, he grabbed some pizza and a drink, then we sat down. "Aria, who's this?" Kevin asked coming over as he just got here himself. "Kevin, this is Noah my best friend. Noah this is Kevin." I introduced them. "Hey, what's up man?" Kevin greeted, shaking Noah's hand. Noah smiled and nodded up at him.

"Colby hasn't tried ripping his head off, yet?" Kev asked with a laugh. "Oh, he's tried." I laughed. A few of our other friends came over and introduced themselves to Noah.

"So, when are you going home?" I asked, assuming it was just for work. "I'm staying actually." He said. My eyes widened and I couldn't help but tear up. "What? Really?" I asked in shock. "Yeah, I got a signed to a modeling company and they want me to come in next week." He informed me. "Which one?" I asked. "Calvin Klein." I gasped. "No!" I said. "Yeah." He nodded smiling. "Oh my god, I'm so happy for you." I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him for a hug. I could feel eyes on us but it didn't matter. "My best friends a Calvin Klein model." I said in shock.

He laughed and we pulled away. "I can't believe it." I laughed. "So, aria. About that voice of yours? Have you done anything with it?" He asked. "I was just about to ask about that. I have a song and was going to ask you if you wanted to be on it?" Kat piped in the conversation. "Wait, really?" I asked. She nodded expectantly. "I'm so down. I need to do something anyway." I agreed. "Oh my god, yes! I go to the studio in the morning, you wanna come then?" She asked. "Yeah, give me a time and place." I smiled.

We talked for a little longer. I looked around, noticing I haven't seen Colby. My eyes landed on him talking with Sam in the kitchen. "I'm gonna be back, okay?" I said, getting up to go over to him.

"Hey, babe." I smiled, wrapping my arms around his waist. He smiled lightly and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. I rested my head on his chest and looked to Sam who was talking. Mike was now over here along with Jake.

They were discussing new video ideas.