Twenty: Promise

We all got woken up early, then got to the place. 

We got in, and Elton started filming. "Good morning, everybody. Is everyone all rested and feeling alive?" Elton asked, as they all waved.

"Not because I put you on a flight at 5 in the morning." He added. "It's fine." Corey, Colby and Sam said. 

"Today we're gonna have some fun, because we have a tubing hill, zip-lines, we got obsticle courses over there, and today we're going bob sledding." Elton said. I was excited for today, as I've always wanted to do this. 

"What's that?" Colby asked. "Can you just step thirty feet back?" Elton asked, making me laugh. Colby immediately looked back. "Why would I do that?" He laughed. 

We all got on this thing to take us up. I was with Andrea. "So, how are you liking the trip?" She asked. "It's been fun. As much shit as I give Elton, he honestly has us doing the craziest thing. If you said I would be here with everyone doing this, about three years ago, I would've claimed you insane." I laughed. "And how are things with Colby, you guys seem closer than ever." She said, as she wiggled her eyebrows. "Their good. We are, he's the literal best boyfriend. I literally went from the lowest to low, to literal husband material." Woah, did I just say that out loud?"

She gasped a little. "Are you guys thinking about it?" She asked. "We're young, Andrea. I'm not even old enough to drink." I said. "A few weeks." She said. "I know. I'm excited." I smiled

We got up there, got everything we needed. "I won't scream at all during this." Colby claimed confidently. "You're not gonna scream?" I asked. "No, I won't scream." He shook his head.

Andrea went down first, then it was my turn. 

I got down, and The worker took my helmet. Colby came down after, and he was screaming. "That wasn't scary." He stated walking over to us. "So that wasn't you screaming?" I asked. "No, that was uh Evan." He said. "But you're mouth was moving." Andrea said. "I was uh, swallowing oxygen." He said, and I laughed. I honestly loved Colby just because of the things he says. 

Everyone came down and Elton was last. "Elton, remember when you said you weren't scared? Did you pee yourself?" Sam asked, as Elton's ass was wet. "Apparently my penis is so long, it wraps around." Elton laughed. "Mine would never do that." Colby said. "Aria should know." Elton said, hearing him. "Can you not put me in this position, please?" I said, feeling embarrassed. 

We got done with that, then watched people ski off of ramps. "What is going on?" I asked, and Colby laughed behind me. His hands were resting on the railing in front of me as his back was pressed against mine. "What is going on, Elton?" Colby asked. "I don't know." Elton responded while laughing. 

I sat down as my legs were sore. "Hey," Colby said, walking over. "Hey." I smiled. I intertwined our hands and he stood between my legs. "Awe, look at the couple." Elton said, pointing the camera at us. "Fuck off." Colby said. "Wait, click-bait." Elton said. Colby then dropped to one knee, acting like he was purposing. At least I hoped he was acting. "Aria, will you marry me?" He asked, as he grabbed a ring pop that was sitting next to me. He opened it and held it up. I laughed and shook my head. "Yes." I said through fits of giggles. He put the ring pop on my finger. Elton stopped filming and Colby turned serious. "Can I talk to you for a second?" He asked, taking my hand. I nodded and we walked away from the group. 

"I was gonna wait, but I wanna give you something." He said, pulling out a ring box from his back pocket. My eyes went wide. "I'm not purposing, at least not yet. But, I wanted to give you a promise ring." He told me. He opened the box and I gasped. "Cole Robert Brock." I said in awe. It was probably the most beautiful ring I've ever seen. The stone was a fire opal, which is my favorite. 

"Not to be cheesy or anything

"Not to be cheesy or anything. But I know you haven't exactly had the best luck with relationships. And with this, I promise to be the man you always dreamed of. I promise, no matter what obstacles we pass, I will never leave your side. I promise to always be your's." He said. I felt my eyes sting, and I covered my face as I started crying. "Baby, don't cry." He laughed, moving my hands to wipe my tears. "Why are you crying?" He asked. "I've just, never had this type of relationship. A mutual agreement like this with someone." I cried out, my voice cracking a few times. "Awe, baby." He laughed. "Here." He said, taking the ring out of it's box. "I got me one too." He said, pulling out another ring that matched. 

"This is so sweet

"This is so sweet." I said, looking at the ring. "I love you." I said, looking up at him. He smiled. "I love you too." He said, cupping my cheeks. He placed a soft, passionate kiss to my lips. "We should get back before they start thinking things." He said as we pulled away. I laughed and nodded. "Yeah, we should." I agreed. He took my hand in his, intertwining our fingers. "Hey, where have you guys been?" Elton asked. "What did you do, Aria looks like she's been crying." Sam pointed out. I felt myself blushing as I looked at Colby. "Uh," I said, holding out my left hand which had the ring on it. "Wait, you didn't actually." Elton said, looking at it. "No, I didn't. It's a promise ring." Colby laughed. "Awe, you guys are truly my OTP." Andrea said. "What about me and kat?" Sam asked. "Did you get her a promise ring?" Andrea asked, in which Sam just pursed his lips. 

We watched the rest of the show, then went to the zip-line thing. Colby and I were going first. "Elton, you bitch." I said. "No, you face the wall." He said, shoving the camera in my face. "I like how you're trying to talk shit to me, but you're in the most pathetic harness." He laughed. "Fucking pussy." Colby said. "Look, you're feet aren't even on the ground." Elton said. I swung my feet, and sure enough they didn't hit the ground. "Is that some sort of short joke?" I asked. "I don't know, is it?" Elton asked. I glared at him. 

I heard Colby groan as Elton stuck his fingers in Colby's ribs. We got released and I put my arms out. I heard Colby scream as I tried staying as calm as possible. He went faster than me as he weighed more. "Aria." He called. "I'm here." I said, as I caught up. 

We got off and everyone else went. 

I sat at the picnic table as we waited to go bob sledding. Andrea sat down in front of me. "You and Colby are literal goals. If ya'll break up, I'm filling a law suit." She said in a hushed whisper. I laughed. "He really is the best. And it's honestly all him." I told her. Everyone deserves a guy like Colby.

"You guys seem really happy." She said. "We are, I've been through some shit relationships. But it was all worth it because he's literally my dream guy." I said. We talked about more things, then we got ready. I was starting to not feel well, so I stayed back while everyone was doing it. I ended up going back to the motor home and going to sleep.