Twenty-Two: Protective Colby

I got woken up to the feeling of light kisses being placed on my neck. I groaned and turned over, but they continued. I pushed Colby's head away and tried to go back to sleep. He cuddled into me by pulling me closer by my waist. I smiled as I turned back around to meet Colby. "Good morning." He smiled. "Good morning." I said, then leaned in for a kiss. He smiled in the kiss as his hands found my waist. 

"Get up, get up. Aria, Colby quit having sex." I heard Elton scream. "Shut it, Elton." Colby yelled back. He was very conservative about that part of us. As much PDA he shows with me, he doesn't like it when people say things like that. 

We all got up and got ready. Andrea had brought a dog into the motor home and it came up to me. "I know what you're going to say, Elton." I said, as he was filming. "She's back at it again." He said. 

We all got out, then introduced ourselves to the people. We were going paragliding, and then later horse back riding which I was most excited for. 

"Are you excited?" Elton asked, filming Colby and I. "Yeah, totally. A random guy we don't know is going to be strapped to my girlfriends back. Yeah, completely excited." Colby said, then did a straight face. "You are very protective." Elton pointed out as he shut the camera off. "This right here, mine." Colby said, grabbing me by my waist and standing behind me. He kissed my cheek and I blushed. 

The guy told me what to do and we were up in the air very quickly. "This is great." I said as we flew around. "It's so much higher." He agreed. He made us go sideways. 

I loved it. We spent about ten minuted up there, then we went back down. I planted my feet on the ground and caught myself. He unhooked me and I walked back to the others. "That was fun." I said. "Oh yeah? Having a random dude attached to you're back was fun?" Colby asked, I could tell half that was a joke but the other half was laced with jealousy. "What do you mean? Your always attached my back." I said, as he then placed his hands on my waist as he stood behind me. "Proving my point here babe." I said. "I'm not a random dude, I'm you're boyfriend." He growled in my ear.

He rolled his eyes, then we went back into the motor home. Colby and I cuddled on the couch, while Corey was on the counter, Andrea was laying on a seat at the table, and Sam was sitting next to Colby and I. "You guys make me feel so single, and I have a girlfriend." He commented. I just cuddled into Colby more with a smile. 

We got to the place and got out. I saw the horses and Andrea and I talked in very high pitched voices. "Are you okay?" Elton asked. "I love them." Andrea said. "Is that a dog whistle?" Elton asked with a laugh. I was one of the first people to get on. 

 "What's your name?" The guide asked. "Aria." I answered. "Aria, nice to meet you. I'm Denis." He said, shaking my hand softly. I put my foot in the stirrup and pushed myself up and on the horse. "Alright, tell me how the length feels on the other one?" He said. I placed my other foot in and took the reigns. "You look happy." Elton said, coming over. "I am. It's be ages since I've been on a horse." I smiled as I shifted to get comfortable and find my balance. 

Everyone got on and I was next to Colby. "Aye, we're finally the same height." He laughed. I mocked his laugh in a deep voice as I realized he made a short joke. "Your funny." I said. 

We all rode out of the pen, and I past Corey as he was trying to get in line. "Hey, wait your turn." I told him. Colby was in front of me, along with Sam, Elton and of course our guide. 

"I think I'm in love, sorry Colby but you have competition." I said. "Tryna steal my girl, huh?" He said to my horse. "She's mine, I will gut you." He whispered not very quietly. I gasped, and put my hand on his neck. "Don't say that. He's sensitive." I said, petting him as if I was making him feel better. "I'm kidding, I wouldn't. But if he makes any moves." He said as we continued. "I don't know, he is the one she's riding." Andrea piped up from behind me. I laughed but nodded. "She's right." 

We stopped for a moment as Elton wanted to get a few shots. "Listen here buddy, this girl right here. Mine, alright? You got that? Don't make any moves." Colby said to the horse. Honestly, as annoying as it is. Colby's protective/jealous side is hot. It shows he actually cares and I love that. "See this?" He asked, holding up the promise ring on his left ring finger. "That's called a promise ring, meant to be replaced by a wedding ring. I wanna marry her, don't twist her mind. Alright?" He said, and I blushed hard core. "Oh my god, I need a Colby. Where can I get one? Aria, tell me your ways" Andrea asked. "I got lucky I guess." I smiled at Colby and he smiled back at me. 

We went up what seemed like a mountain, then Colby stopped. 

Mine stopped making everyone else stop. "How you doing, Corey?" Elton asked. "Good. I've learned a lot about him." He answered. "What are you guys talking about?" He asked. "Middle school, we had the same teacher. Mrs. Huckelberry." Corey answered. "No shit, I had her too." I said, hopping in. "Remember when she would let us have nap time?" Corey said. "She never did that with my class, my class had assholes so we weren't as privileged." I said. I heard Colby laughing as he kept going. 

"This is a nice view." I said, looking at Colby. "What view?" Corey asked. "That view right in front of me. That's a fine man right there." I said, then Colby looked back as he heard me. I sent him a wave and a smile. 

We went over some rocks and stuff, under trees and Andrea was stressed out. "Baby," I heard Colby call from behind me. "What?" I said back in the same tone. "I miss you." He said. "I'm right here, what the fuck are you talking about?" I laughed. "I wanna hold your hand." He whined. "Suck it up, buttercup." I said, then mine started walking again. 

It neared the end of the ride and we all got off. "Finally." Colby said, as I got off. He pulled me into him as he placed a passionate kiss to my lips. "Save that for the bedroom guys." Elton yelled. "It seems like you haven't been able to keep your hands off me recently." I laughed, looking up at him. "I just wanna be with you alone." He said softly. "Awe, we'll have our moment." I smiled. I looked into his eyes, and I knew that look. "No, your not." I said. "Maybe a little." He said, pulling me closer. I groaned, and threw my head back. "Right now?" I asked softly. "I'm sorry, I don't plan this." He said throwing his hands up in defense. I looked at him. "Why?" I asked. "That's what jealousy does to me." He said. "Were you really jealous?" I asked with a small laugh. 

"That comment Andrea made started it." He said. "Colby." I whined. "Come on, let's just go back to the motor home, their planning on stopping to eat somewhere anyway. We'll have time by ourselves." He tried to convince. I looked up at him. It wasn't the worst Idea. "Fine, but quick. I don't wanna be caught." I said, pointing my finger at him. "Don't worry, I'll make sure they stay for a while." He said.