Six: Witches Forest part 1

"Hey, babe you ready?" Colby asked. "Yeah, let's go." I said as we headed over to Sam's. We were going to film for their duo channel.

"Hey guys." Sam greeted. "Are you sure you want to do this?" He asked. "Yes, bring on the witches." I smiled. "Okay, let's start." He shrugged. Sam grabbed the camera and turned it on. "What's up guys, it's Sam and Colby." Colby started. "And Aria." I waved. "Today is the start of the witches forest series. We called Jennifer last night. And me, Colby, Aria, jake and we don't know about Corey, are all going to meet up with her." Sam said. He turned the camera off, then headed to Jake's.

Colby knocked on the door, as Sam pull out his camera. Jake opened the door, then shut it. He opened it again. "Wassup guys?" He said. "Come here, I got this place you can explore guys." He said, opening up a box. Him and Colby walked in. "Sorry, Aria. I need you're boyfriend. Not you sam." Jake said closing it. Then they banged around and started moaning loudly.

"We're going to the Stanley Hotel." Colby yelled. "Ow, babe." I said.

Jake got ready and we got in the car. I was in the back behind Colby, next to Jake. And Sam was in the passenger seat. I reached my hands around the head rested and ran my fingers through his hair. He leaned his head back and smiled at me through the mirror. "You guys are gross." Sam said, filming us. "So, we are on our way to a meeting spot. We are meeting Jennifer in a creepy park." Sam said. "What if she just has people waiting, and they jump out and kill us." Colby said. I rolled my eyes and leaned back.

We eventually got to the park. And Colby almost hit the car parked in front of us. We started walking and Colby filmed.

"We are in a neighborhood that's not that sketchy, but there's the park." Sam said and Colby pointed his camera at the park. "We're gonna plan this so hard."

We found her, and greeted her. "Hi, I'm Jennifer." She said, shaking my hand. "Aria, Colby's girlfriend." I said, not trying to sound like a jealous gitlfriend, trying to make it obvious Colby was mine. "Oh, yeah. I heard you were in the hospital weren't you?" She said. "Yeah." I nodded. "Why are we at a park?" Sam asked as she sat down. "Um, my dog is active at night and he'd just be barking the whole time." She said. "You chill at the park all the time?" Jake asked. "Yeah." She smiled. We all then sat down. Me next to Colby as Sam sat at the end.

I was getting cold and didn't bring a jacket so Colby had my hands in his under the table. "Okay, on a scale of 1 to 10, how much of a bad idea is this?" Sam asked. "Let's just say it's scarier than the Stanley Hotel." She smiled. "Oouuuu, tea." I laughed. "She loves this type of shit, if you were wondering." Jake informed her. "Ah." She nodded. She then gave the key to Colby. He waved it around. "Is that the key?" Jake asked, filming it. "This is the key. To my chastity belt." Colby said,  placing the key upnyo his lips as he kissed it. "What?" He asked. "What?' Colby repeated innocently.

"Are all you're friends wickins?" Sam asked, as she explained that she had a friend. "Um, they all live out there." She said. "I'm starting to figure out why they call it that." I said. "Yeah, okay so a lot of people there are like wickins?" Colby asked, then she nodded. Colby muttered something. "Witches forest, wickins." He weazed, then Sam weazed out something else.

We talked a little longer, then we left. "Okay, it was nice meeting you." I said, hugging her. "Yeah, you too. Maybe we could hangout sometime." She said. "Yeah, definitely." I nodded as we pulled away. "Okay, well thank you again." Colby said as they hugged. I could feel my heart clenched a little. They pulled away and she hugged everyone else, well, she fist bumped Jake.

We drove home and walked into Sam's apartment. We sat on the couch. "What the fuck was that?" Sam said. "Dude, she was alone. In the park." Colby said. "She's got guts, man. I know damn well I wouldn't be caught alone in a fucking park after dark. Pure respect." I said. "It's creepy. How do you-" He paused. "Think about it from my perspective. It's not exactly like I can freely walk around without getting the littlest bit of unwanted attention. I know I wouldn't be in her position. She knows nothing about us." I said.

"Well, you did kind of move in with us. We knew nothing about you." Sam pointed out "but I wasn't the only girl. I had Kat, devyn, Xepher, and Amanda." I said. "She was alone." Colby said. "Yeah." I agreed.

"I take that as a challenge, guys." Jake said. "We're not some LA douchebags. Eere from Kansas. Camping, we can do that easily." Jake said sitting up from his chair. "We're Kansas Douchebags." Colby added, pulling his hood over his head with a smirk on his face.

We talked more about what happened.

"You know what we should do, like for real. Wear green." Colby said. "I'm already wearing green." Sam said. "Oh wait, you know what I should bring?" Sam asked, handing Colby the camera and running into the other room. He came back, holding one of their new xplr hoodies.

"Our new merch, it just dropped." Sam said. "Yeah, you can be protected from demons and still look fresh as fuck." Colby said. Sam handed Jake the hoodie.

"Xplr merch, it really works." Jake said. "Link in bio." Colby added. "Not only it being a witches, it could be-" Sam paused, then burped. "Haunted." "That was disgusting." Colby said.

"Me being little boy Scout me, I have a tent I brought back from Kansas. And I was thinking, we could stay in the forest, pitch up a tent." Colby smiled. "You don't wanna stay in a cabin, you wanna stay in the woods?" Sam asked. "I mean, I'm not saying we have to stay the entire time. Dude, imagine. Have you seen Blaire Witch Project?" He asked. "Bro, why would you bring that up?" Sam asked. "I'm down." I laughed.

"So you do wanna pitch the tent?" He asked as Sam finished explaining what could be out there. "Are you down, jake?" He pointed the camera in his direction. "What are we doing?" Jake asked. "How are you present in every conversation, yet you just don't listen?" Colby sassed.

We finished up the conversation, got everything we needed, then called Corey. He told us he wouldn't do it because there was a chance it would be paranormal.

We finished the video, then the guys left. I sighed, throwing the tv remote down on the couch as I finished watching teen wolf and turned off the tv.

I got up, and got ready for bed. I took a shower, and pulled on a pair of underwear and one of Colby's hoodies. They looked more like a dress on me.

I walked back into the room, and Colby was in bed, shirtless, scrolling through his phone. I slipped in next to him, and wrapped the blanket around my body, closing my eyes. I felt him moving, then arms wrapped around my waist, pulling me into his chest. I smiled softly and drifted off to sleep.