Eleven: Witches Forest Finale

The people walked closer. "We should call out to them. Call out." Sam looked to me. "Bitch, I'm not doing it." I said. "Do it." Sam pressured. "Fine." I rolled my eyes. "Aria." Colby said wearily. I opened the door and stepped out. Colby grabbed my hand, and held it tightly, ready to pull me in if need be.

"Hello?" I said. "Aria!" I heard a girl say my name. "Sam and Colby." She laughed. "Oh my god." I said, collapsing in the seat. "Wait what?" Sam laughed. "How's you're night been?" She asked. "We uh lost the key, and I tried calling you to see if you had it around the house or something." Colby said. "Well, you could come look if you want." She said. "Let's do it." I immediately agreed. "Yeah, let's go." Colby said.

We got to her house and they looked everywhere for it. "I'm sorry guys." She said. "It's okay, well just blame Sam like we do everything." I smiled. "Hey!" He said, shoving me lightly. I hit his arm. And he slapped my face. "Samuel." I scolded. "What did he do?" Colby asked, walking to us. "He slapped me." I held my cheek. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry." He said hugging me.

"Bro, you did what?" Colby asked, furrowing his eyebrows. "Colb, it's fine." I laughed. He sent Sam a look I've never seen. "I didn't mean it bro." Sam said. "I'm just fucking with you. But seriously, touch her again and I'm gonna fuck you up." He pointed.

"We Stan a protective boyfriend." I smiled, looking up at him. "Gotta protect what's mine." He smiled, wrapping his arm around my shoulder. "Well, thanks." I said as we stopped at the door.

"Good luck guys." She said, closing the door. We got back inside the car and I started freaking out again. "Colby," I said looking at hi.. "Please, I really don't wanna go back." I finished.

"I know, baby." He said, nodding. "We almist completed the night brothers." Colby said as we continued driving back. "Were not going to finish the night brother." Corey said. "We have two more hours brother." Colby argued. "The shadow man is going to eat us brother." "Hey! Don't say that, not around me." I said folding my arms.

We got back and walked to the tent. "I'm going to walk behind you guys so you can walk through the spider webs and I don't have to." Jake said walking in front of. "I'm walking behind you guys so you guys die first." I said.

We got back in the tent and I was comfortably cuddling Colby once again. "I just wish we had pillows." Jake said. "I'm happy." I said, as my head was resting in Colby's lap. "Well, technically Aria does have a pillow." Sam laughed.

"It's kind hard." I joked. "Woah!" Sam laughed. "Damn Colby." Corey laughed. "Shut up." Colby said, poking my side. I squealed and moved. I pushed my head down and he bent over. "Okay, save that for when you get home." Jake said.

"You got a cute little critter blanket brother." Colby said to Corey. "How do I never have one?" Sam complained. "What do you mean? There's five." Colby said. "Oh, yeah. Jake you have two." Sam said, ripping one off the poor boy.

"You want me to suck you're balls til you fall asleep?" Jake said with a very fake British accent.

"Jake you gon suck me dick?" Corey said in a worse accent. "Save that for for when you get home." I mocked him, earning a glare.

I then eventually fell asleep, but the boys kept talking. I heard the boys all get out, leaving me alone. Finally some peace and quiet.

I then felt something grabbed my foot, making me scream and jump up. "What? What?" Colby asked rushing in. "Did one of you grab my foot to fuck with me?" I asked, trying to calm my breathing. "No, wait did you feel something grab it?" Sam asked. "Yes. It felt like someone just pulled my fucking foot." I said, getting out. I started pacing a little.

"Okay, let's get back in the tent." Jake said. Colby placed his hand on my back, leading me back.

I sighed as I sat down. They talked more about what they heard, I told them what happened to me while they were gone. Colby laid down behind me, with his arm around my waist.

"We talked about it for the past couple minutes. And we decided that it's not going to be that long and that we should just stay and try and sleep." Sam explained to the viewers. "You can sleep, I'm not." Corey said. "I am." I yawned.

I closed my eyes. "We're going to try and sleep. Time to call it a night." Sam said. "Jake and Aria are both long gone." Sam said. "I'm still awake, bitch." I said with my eyes closed. "Okay, yeah go to sleep. Maybe you'll wake up in a better mood." Sam said, turning the camera off. I took my shoe off and threw it at him. "Fuck off." I mumbled. He threw it back. "Ow." I whined. "Oh hush." He laughed. I took my other shoe off and put them by the 'door'. Then cuddled into Colby. His arms wrapped around me and I was finally able to get some sleep.