Four: Coming Back

My eyes fluttered open. My head was buried in Colby's neck, as his hands were on around my waist. Well, one of them was. The other rested on my butt. I sat up, knowing he was a deep sleeper. I straddled him, and placed a kiss on his lips. Then trailed them down his cheek, down his neck and across it. I glanced at the time. 9: 39

I felt him move his head in my direction. "That's one way to wake up." He laughed. I leaned up, smiling happily. "Good morning." I said. "Morning." He answered. I leaned down and kissed him once again.

My hand went up into his hair, while his went to my waist. He pushed them down, and gripped my ass making me moan. He skillfully slipped his tongue into my mouth, smirking.

I pulled away. "We should get up." I said. "No, I'm good right here." He shook his head. I laughed and shook mine. "Come on." I said, getting off him and making my way out of the room.

It's been a few weeks now, and Colby and I have decided to tell the fans.

"Okay, here we go." Colby said sitting down. I was behind the camera. He was going to do this dramatic skit, it was my idea. "Uh, hey what's up guys. It's Colby, uh today's video is going to be a little different. I have news on Aria, she isn't doing so well. The doctors don't think she will pull through." He said, then he paused looking at me. I had to cover my mouth to hold in my laughter.

He smiled and shook his head laughing. "I'm sorry guys, I can't do this. She's right here, and she's perfectly fine." He motioned for me to come into frame, and I jumped on his lap wrapping my arms around his neck, while his went to my waist. "Hey guys. I'm alive." I laughed. "So, yeah. She woke up a month ago, got out the hospital. Like what? Two weeks ago?" He looked to me for comfirmation. I nodded my head. "Yeah, I woke up Sunday, March 3rd. Then I got discharged," I let out a long breathe thinking. "March 12th." I finished.

"Now, you guys may be wondering why we took so long to tell you, what happened. obviously I didn't go into detail. Um, I wasn't really in the right mind set. Both of us took the two weeks to figure everything out. Obviously, Aria still needed time to heal, get used to everything. And moving, you guys know we moved out of the traphouse a few weeks ago. Um, so yeah." He looked at me, asking me silently if I wanted to add anything.

"I saw all the edits and things the fans made, and thank you guys so much for the love and support. Helping Colby get through it. You guys have no idea how much you've helped. Literally, couldn't ask for a better fan-base for Colby or everyone else. You guys are the best." I turned to the camera. "We will make another video on her channel, and we will explain everything. It should be up before this, um so go watch that too." Colby said. "Subscribe to her channel, and comment and hit that like button. Share this with your friends or family. Love you guys, bye." He then turned his camera off, and replaced the SD card.

We decided to just film with his, I just created my channel a few days ago.

"Hey, guys. What is up. My name is Aria and if you did not know that, now you know. I'm aware this is the first video on my channel, but I just wanted to sit down, and discuss my situation. If you came from Colby's channel, welcome. Um, he is in the other room. He is editing his video for this week, plus my announcement video." I took a moment, and paused for breathe. I will be cutting this part out, and I called Colby back in.

"And here he is. The man of the hour." I laughed as he jumped on the couch next to me. "Man of the hour?" He asked, fixing his hair. "Man of the hour." I repeat.

"So, Colby you want to start?" I turned to him.

We continued for about an hour, explaining everything that happened, up until this point now.

"Okay, I think that is it. If you have any questions about my channel, skit ideas. What you want to see content wise, leave your comments in the box below. Subscribe and hit that like button. Love you, bye." I said, waving to the camera. I got up and turned it off.

I took out the SD card and plugged it into my mac book. I sat on the couch, my feet draped over Colby's lap. He was scrolling through his twitter, switching back from that to his messages. Everyone in our SC was talking, and he joined in. I just turned my notifications off so I could focus on editing. I asked Colby if he could make me an intro and outro, so I put those in. I cut parts out, and put things in. I had time over our trip to Egypt and Dubai to learn to edit. As the boys were tired of planning. I even edited some of Elton's reaction videos.

It took me about an hour and a half to finish. When I was done, I waited for Colby to get done editing his video so we could post them at the same time. He got done about 30 minutes after me. We posted the videos, and announced it on our social media. Immediately the comments started flooding in, everyone freaking out because I was okay. There was some hate, but it comes with the territory.

I spent the next hour scrolling through comments. Sam was coming over, and they were going to film their coming back to YouTube video for the duo channel.

I got hungry, then grabbed my car keys. I gave Colby a quick kiss, telling him I was going to go get something to eat. I asked him if he wanted anything but he said he was fine.

I got home, and Sam and Colby were chilling on the couch.

"Hey, I brought food. I know you said you weren't hungry but I got you a burrito." I said, putting it into the fridge as I took everything out of my bag.

I took my food into the living room, sitting down next to Colby. I placed my drink on the table in front of us and began eating. They were watching something, but weren't really paying attention because they were discussing future video ideas. The discussed them going to the Stanley Hotel. I piped up, telling them about a few things I saw on one of Shane Dawson's video on it. I grabbed the remote to the TV, and switched to Netflix. I scrolled through, and clicked on All American.

It was a really good show I started watching last night.