Fifteen: Suffering

Gabby fell to the ground, and the guys worked fast to pull her out. I took the opportunity to step out to give her room.

"You're welcome, bitches." She said standing up. "Enjoy you're air." She bowed.

They immediately closed the door again and plugged the holes. I definitely felt better. "Gabby, you are forever in my debt." I said.

It got even more steamy, and I took my tank top off. I wasn't going to break though.

They did the next challenge soon after Gabby got out, and it was with hot sauce. Tara ended up having to get it. And she handed me the other glass. "For Sam and Colby." I cheered her. It burned my throat but I was fine within ten seconds.

Kristen decided to use her bathroom pass, and I took the time to get some air. I kicked my foot out, holding the door open. "No, get back. Stop it." Kian laughed.

She stayed out. I started dancing as I was feeling good now that there was more room.

Some time went by, they did the next challenge, and Sam and Colby got here. "You guys are pussies for not being able to do the hot sauce. Aria and I did it and were still in here." Tara yelled to them. "Pussies." I yelled. "We came to support you guys." Sam yelled.

Colby came up to the box and I put my hand on it pouting. "You okay?" He asked. "I'm good." I made a thumbs up. He walked over to Sam and Jake and I rested my whole body on the wall now. I started really feeling it. "I don't know if I can do this." I shook my head, as my breathing started to pick up. "Oh, god." Tara said, fanning me. They all started fanning me with the bathroom passes, but that wasn't enough.

"I feel like, I have tunnel vision." I said, putting my hand over my forehead. "Come on, you can do it." Franny said. "You want out? " JC asked, coming over to me. I shook my head. "You look a little toasty in there." He commented.

I opened them and my vision was a little blurry. I put my hand on the wall to help myself stand. My breathing never subsided, and I could feel myself getting dizzy. "Aria, do you need out?" Franny asked, putting her water bottle to my forehead. "No, I can't get out." I shook my head. "Don't wear yourself out." Her voice sounded fient and I started seeing black dots. My head felt heavy, and my knees went weak.

I dropped to the ground. "Guys, she's out!" Tara said, banging on the wall. I leaned against the wall as I watched the guys working fast. I would've gotten up to get out, but it was like I couldn't move.

I saw a mop of blue and black hair, as they picked me up. Colby's scent filled my nose and I lazily wrapped my arms around his neck. "I got you, baby, I got you." He said, seeming out of breathe himself.

He set me on the ground and I wanted to lean back on something, but there was nothing to catch me. Colby's arm wrapped around my back as Kian came over with a cloth and a few water bottles. Bobby was fanning me too.

I drank out of one slowly, feeling my energy come back. "Do you need anything?" He asked, and just then my stomach growled. "Food." I said softly. "Food?" He asked, I nodded. "Okay, okay we'll get you some food." He said, rubbing my shoulders.

"This was a bad idea, oh my god. Holy shit." I said, leaning back into Colby. I blinked multiple times.