Five: Blind Folded Hide and Seek

Colby and I were over at Sam's, along with Jake, Tara, Mike, Kevin, and Aryia. We were going to film a video for his channel. We were playing the blind folded hide and seek. But before we all hung out for a while and had pizza.

I was sitting next to Mike and snuggled into Colby's side while his arm was around my shoulder. His legs were up on the in table in front of us.

"Alright, welcome back to another blind hide and seek. This time we have so many more people, this game is going to take six years." Sam said, starting the video. I knew fans were going to go crazy over how Colby and I were sitting.

"Alright, the way we are going to play. Is I the seeker is going to be blind folded." Sam explained. I felt a finger on my cheek and I looked to Colby. He looked down at me and we kept messing around while Sam was explaining it. "You guys good?" Sam asked, focusing on us. "Were good, are you?" I asked. "Moving on." Sam said.

"If I hide in the oven, no one turn it on." Jake said. "Same with me and the microwave." I said. "Okay those are rules number one. If Jake and Aria are in the oven and microwave. Don't turn it on." Sam joked. "Thanks Sammy." I smiled. He explained the rest of the rules and walked outside. Immediately, Mike, Colby, Kevin and I went into the bathroom. Colby was on the counter, almost standing in the sink, Mike and Kevin were in both corners of the bathtub, while I was laying inside the bathtub."Okay, this is our hiding spot. I'm right here, Mike's over there. Colby's there, and Aria is down here. Mike's going to throw the brush, distract Sam. And Colby's going to flush the toilet. Then we are gonna move out." Kevin said. "Mike, if you hit me with that brush. I will smother you in you're sleep." I threatened.

"I'm not gonna hit you." He laughed quietly. We heard Sam walk in and we all went quiet. I reached my hand up, and squeezed Kevin's feet. "Hey, stop it." Kevin's eyes went wide, as he whisper yelled it. I covered my mouth, sucking in my breath to prevent me from laughing.

Sam eventually came in, and searched around. He felt around, and shot Colby. "Who is this?" He asked. "Feel the feet." Jake said. I guess he got out. "It's Colby." Sam said, seeming like a joke. Jake broke into laughter. "Wait, was it actually?" He laughed. "Yeah." Jake said. Colby jumped down. He leaned over and tickled me. I shooed him away without making a noise. Mike then threw the hair brush into the shower. Sam looked around, and came over to us. He then closed the door. "You're trapped. Someone threw something." Sam went to Kevin, missed him. How? I don't know.

He leaves over me and brought the gun to the edge of the tub. I covered my mouth to smother my breathing. Wide eyed I looked up at Mike and kevin.

Then he reached over to Mike. He hit his leg, even though he tried to move it then shot him. Kevin moved and he shot him too. I moved and tried to be quiet. They both screamed and laughed. They all then left, and I could breathe.

I was in there for another ten minutes and Sam came back in. "Aria, I know you're in here." He called. He walked to the corner, and I was sat on the edge. I got up quietly, then tip toed out. Everyone saw me and they were laughing. I put my finger up to my lips and pointed to the cabinet. "Help me!" I mouthed. Colby opened it quietly. And lifted me into it, closing it. I then heard Sam's voice. "Where in hell is she?" He laughed.

I covered my mouth. "I'll give you a hint, she moved." Colby said. I'm gonna kill him. "What?!" He asked loudly, laughing. "Yeah, we saw her walking back in here." Jake laughed. I'm gonna kill them all. "Okay, so. She's small like Tara. So where would she be able to hide?" He asked. Then I heard foot steps coming my way. Fuck, fuck, fuck. The door opened and light flooded the small space.

I covered my mouth. He felt around and I moved quietly, far enough away so that he couldn't feel me. Then he shot a bullet at me. "Fuck!" I said, covering my face as it came towards me. "No!" I whined. "Colby, you ass." I yelled at him. "What? I'm sorry, I didn't wanna be here all night." He yelled back. "You gave me away!" I said. "Okay, calm down guys." Sam asked. "Well, I guess you won." Sam laughed. "Haha!" I said, jumping up and down. Sam had taken off his blindfold.

"Wait where were you earlier?" He asked. I started laughing, as did Kevin, Mike and Colby. "Wait, were you in there with them?" He asked. "You were this close to touching me, same with Kevin. But you didn't check the inside." I shrugged. "Wait, what the crap? You were in there too?" He asked. "Yeah, you'll know in editing." I laughed. "Okay, that's awesome. Aria is the winning. No, not you. Her." Sam said, pointing the camera from Aryia to me. "I'm the winner, booiiii!" I said. Throwing up W's with my hands. "Tara how do you feel now that you're trophies been taken away?" Sam asked. "I hate you, but you're adorable so it's okay." She shrugged. "Awe, sisterly love." I said as we hugged. I saw her as my legit sister, same with Kat and devyn.

"Okay, thanks to all these people. Their info will be in the description below." Sam ended his video and we hung out and ate for a little longer. Me and Colby eventually went back to our place, and watched TV until we fell asleep.