Two: New

I walked through the small apartment. They had all moved out, I can't believe I missed a year and a half of adventures in the traphouse, as Brennen had called it. I looked around. "Um, I didn't know you would wake up, so I just moved you're things into my apartment, keep them safe." Colby said. I smiled up, looking around. "I think we should probably discuss somethings. Shit went down while you were in the hospital." He said. "Just, give me a day or two. I still have to get used to this." He nodded in understanding.

"OKay, I think a tour is to be done. I'll show you around." He said, grabbing my bag. I just nodded, following him. He showed me our room, the kitchen, bathrooms, all that stuff. It was a decent LA apartment. He had pictures from our trip to Egypt, and Dubai hung up. I smiled, looking at everyone's smiles. Then my eyes landed on a picture of Colby and another girl on his back. I picked it up, taking it in. "That's Shea. I never got to introduce you to her. She's amazing, you would love her." He smiled down at me. I put the picture down, facing Colby. I placed my hands on his face, it was slightly different than what it was when I first moved in. He had slightly shorter hair, the front part dyed blue. It brought out his eyes. His nose pierced, along with the cartilage on the top of his ear, and both of them were pierced.

I found out he had gotten a couple tattoos. One that was him and Sam's youtube logo that was between his shoulder blades on his back, two on the back of his arms, one a wolf, and the other a crescent moon. Another one on his wrist that was from Kingdom Hearts, his favorite video game.

I ran my hands down his neck, down his arms to his hands. They reached his hands and moved forward, gripping his waist. I stepped closer, he was just watching me silently. I leaned up and our lips met. It was completely different from when we had kissed when I was apparently dreaming. It was better. Something I could have never imagined.

Our lips moved with each other, perfectly molding together. He growled sexily as he gripped my waist pulling me fully against him. I gasped, as our lips pulled apart, our foreheads rested against each other. "I missed that so much." He whispered, his eyebrows furrowed and his eyes still closed. I let out a breathy laugh. He leaned back in, our lips touching once more. He started to step forward, and I then stumbled back onto the couch, him falling on top of me. The small apartment echoed from our laughter.

Our laughter died down and he collapsed beside me. "So, what do you want to do?" He asked. I shrugged. We ended up just watching TV. I eventually fell asleep, my head on his chest, our legs wrapped around each other, and his arms tightly around my waist.