Seventeen: Overnight at Water park

I stood next to Colby as Elton started the intro. Me, Colby, Sam, Corey, Andrea and Elton were at a waterpark and we were going to attempt to stay the night. He finished it, and we started walking around. 

We stopped looking for a spot, and went under a tent to get ready. I slipped off my shirt and shorts. "Is that a new tattoo, Aria?" Andrea asked, looking at the one below the middle of my top. It was huge piece but I loved it. 

"Yeah, it is

"Yeah, it is." I laughed. "I like it." She said. I thanked her. "Are we ready?"Elton asked, holding his camera up, filming. He kept repeating it, then we walked over to a slide. "Aria, are you taller then that?" Elton asked, as he was looking at a sign. "I don't know, Elton. Am I?" I asked, standing under it. It barely reached the top of my ear. "Barely." He laughed. "Enough with the short jokes." I whined. "I'm sorry, but it was a little funny." I sent him a glare as I caught that one. "Colby, he's being mean." I whined, looking up at him. He just laughed, shaking his head while looking down at me. "I love you." He said, placing his hands on my waist and placing a small kiss to my lips. Well, to say the least, that was very random. Lately, he's been like that with me. Kissing me at random moments, saying he loves me often. I'm not complaining, it just feels like he's is trying to remind me. He's definitely making us more public, as he is always holding me somehow when we are in public. 

I smiled and we got our rafts. Colby and I were sharing one, Andrea and Sam were on another, and Elton and Corey were together. 

Colby and I went first. He was in front holding the go-pro, while I was in the back. The worker pushed us and we went down, ending in us flipping in the water. I surfaced and wiped the hair out of my eyes as I moved out of the way. "It's cold." I shivered, as the water felt like ice. "It is." He said, wrapping his arms around my waist. He moved his hands down so they were cupping my butt cheeks. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he sank down to my level. My legs instinctively wrapped around his waist, pulling our bodies closer. 

My lips found his way to his, then we heard a splash behind us. I looked back to see Sam and Andrea coming over. "You two have never made me feel so single, and I have a girlfriend." Sam said, making me blush. I looked back at Colby, who also had a smile on his face. He kissed my cheek a few times, then I hoped down and off him. I turned back with hearing screaming. Colby put his hands around my waist. 

We eventually went to find hiding spots for real. Colby, Andrea and I hid in the consetion stand. 

"Why does it feel darker?" He asked, hiding behind a trashcan in the corner, while I was under the counter. "I can't even see anything." He said. "I got snacks." Andrea piped up from her spot. 

"Wait, do you hear that?" Colby asked. "Do you know where Elton went." "No idea." I answered. "I might go to jail again, I'm sorry mom." I heard him say. Then I came to the realization. If we get caught, Sam and Colby are practically screwed. 

We waited for a while, then Andrea and I got out of our hiding spots. "Is there someone out there?" Colby asked, as we walked over to him. I shrugged, and we snuck out. 

We walked outside, and I was looking around for anyone. I was facing Colby when I heard a whistle and a guy yelling for us. "Oh shit, run. Run." Colby said with a slight laugh. I looked an started running. Unfortunately for me, since I had short legs, they stopped me while Andrea and Colby kept running. I held my arms, as the others chased them. Surely if Colby knew I was caught he would stop, right? 

He ended up not looking back, as he kept running. The worker walked me to a tent, where I saw Sam, Corey, and Andrea. Then Colby walked over out of breathe. "You okay?" He asked the second he saw me. I shook my head as I closed my eyes. I felt a hand on my arm, rubbing up and down on it. We all sat down, and waited for the cops to get here. "Colby," I started. "I know, I know." He nodded, taking my hand in his. I looked to Sam. I was worried for the both of them. Who knows what's going to happen to them now. 

I saw Elton with his camera walk over. He was so dead. "Did they catch you?" Sam asked. "Huh?"Elton asked, seeming to not know what he was talking about. I'm going to kill him, he didn't just do that. "Did they do anything wrong?" He asked the security guard that was watching us. I sighed, putting my head in my hands while shaking it. "I hate you Elton." I said aloud. 

They figured out that he had rented the park overnight, and we all got up. "You gave me a fucking heart attack." I told him. He laughed and I just shook my head. "Baby, it's alright." Colby laughed giving me a side hug. "I was literally like, oh shit. Yeah I might be going to jail but Sam and Colby already have shit on them. I was worried about you guys." I said in all honesty. 

"Awe." Colby laughed. I calmed down and was happy again. We walked to the slide and I felt arms wrap around my waist picking me up. I screamed out as it scared me. I got carried up the stairs, and was placed down on the ground again. I turned and saw Colby. "Why?" I laughed. "Because, I wanted to." He smiled. "Ya'll are gross." Elton said, facing the camera at us. Colby then grabbed my face, planting a wet kiss to my lips. "Ew, that was wet." I said, wiping my mouth in disgust. 

We got on the slide together, I was between Andrea and Colby. He had his arms around my waist, and I got pushed onto his lap on the way down. We fell into the water together and went back up again. 

I ended up getting really tired, and cold so I decided to take a nap on a chair covered with a towel while the others messed around for a while.

We got done, then Colby and I went home.