Twenty-Four: Taking Over Water-Park

⚠smut⚠

I was currently laying in me and Colby's bunk. I was going through the comments of the witches forest videos on the Sam and Colby channel. Most of the comments were really sweet, but there were some that claimed the videos were faked. 

I got off the bunk after shutting my phone off. I walked over to where everyone else was. We were on our way to a water park, and everyone was resting up. I sat next to Corey and Andrea. Sam and Colby were at the table in front of us. I leaned my head on Andrea's shoulder and closed my eyes. 

We stopped for food before. We ended up having Taco Bell. 

We got to the place, changed and walked inside. We found a spot to start filming, Corey, Sam and Colby grabbed some tubes to hold. Elton started the video and Corey jumped in the pool behind us. 

We walked up to the slide. "I feel safest with Aria." Andrea said. "Same." I said. We went on the slides a few times, then went to the wave pool. I grabbed a tube and just floated around. 

I closed my eyes, then felt someone grab my feet. I pulled them up and opened to my eyes to see Colby smiling. "Hey." He said. "Hey." I smiled back. "Three more days." He reminded me, resting his arms on the tube. "Yeah, three more days with you idiots." I said sarcastically. "How was it?" He asked. "Great, as always." I said honestly. "Good, I'm glad your enjoying it." He said. 

I brought my legs up and around his waist a little. "You ready to be home?" He asked. "Yes, but no." I laughed. "I miss our alone time." He admitted. "Yeah?" I said. "Yeah, just cuddling on the couch, watching a movie. Going out on dates." He said. I smiled, feeling my face heat up. I looked at my hand and my eyes landed on my ring. I smiled happily. "I really do love this ring." I said randomly. "I'm happy." He said. "When did you even find the time to get it? We're always together." I asked with a slight laugh. "I had some help from Brennen." He said. "Ah." 

We stayed silent for a few more seconds before Sam pulled him away. I got some time alone with myself to think. 

"Hey, no shitting in the pool." I heard Corey yelled, then followed by Colby screaming back. They argued back and forth. Sam yelled help, and Corey did a swan dive in. 

They all began to yell help. Andrea swam over and got in the other hole since it was a double tube. The boys became loud and Evan came over to us holding the camera. "We came here for a nice family vacation, but the fucking idiots." Andrea said. "I close my eyes and I'm at the beach. I hear seagulls, I feel the sand beneath my toes." I said, closing my eyes. I felt water hit me. I opened my eyes. "Nope, their still there." I said. Evan backed away with the camera laughing. 

I got out of the tube, leaving Andrea alone. I had to pee, so I made my way to the bathroom. I wrapped the towel around my shoulders as I was cold. I did my business and washed my hands. 

I walked back out but was pushed back in. I looked confused to see Colby. "Colby what are you-" Before I could finish he smashed his lips onto mine. "Baby," I laughed slightly at his eagerness. 

"Don't get too excited, you won't be able to hide it." I laughed lightly, as I felt something poke my stomach. "Not if you fix it for me." He smirked, his eyes were dark and filled with lust. "What has gotten into you on this trip? I mean, I'm not complaining." I asked slightly laughing. "You just turn me on so damn much." He growled in my ear, pulling me closer to him, and his fingers tangled themselves in the strings of my bottoms. "Easy tiger." I laughed. "I need you, baby." He whispered, pulling me closer as if it was possible. 

I felt my cheeks heat up. "You've been a giant horn-ball this entire trip. Is the constant close proximity getting to you?" I laughed, feeling him suck on my neck. We always had at least four or five hours away from each other back home, but now we're together constantly. 

I bit my lip, as he found my sweet spot. My hands started reaching for his shorts, tugging on them softly. "You want it." He said. He sucked harder and I gasped. 

"We have to go out there, their gonna think somethings up." I said, starting to get out of breath. "Let them think it, they won't be wrong." He said, reaching his hands under my thighs and lifting me up. My arms went around his neck and my legs went around his waist, while he held me up with his hands on my ass. He placed me on the counter and ran his hands up and down my thighs. His lips met mine and he slipped his tongue into my mouth. Our tongues fought. I gave up and his grazed over my mouth. 

He reached his hand between us and pulled his dick out, he was hard as a rock, then he pushed my bottoms aside and entered. 

I bit my lip, holding my breath to prevent me from moaning. I gasped as he started going in and out of me fast. 

I gripped onto his shoulder, fighting back moans. His hand wrapped around my neck softly and it all became too much. I came and he didn't stop thrusting. I squirmed against him. "Stop." He managed through a strangled moan. I placed my hands on his abs, pushing him away as I felt a strong one. My legs shook as I released, and I moaned out loudly. I didn't mean to, but it felt so good I couldn't help it.

"Can't handle it?" He smirked, leaning closer again. I just gripped the back of his neck and pulled him in for a kiss. 

He finally came and we put our stuff back on and fixed ourselves. We walked back out and back to everyone, surprisingly no one noticed we were gone. We walked up to the dark tube slide. "I'm excited." Andrea said. "I'm scared." I said. "It's gonna be dark and scary." Elton said. "Dark and scary like your hole, I mean the slide." Colby said. 

Corey, Andrea and Elton went first on a double tube, and Colby, Sam and I went on another. I was between them, Colby was in front of me while Sam was behind. I rested on my hands on Colby's shoulders and my legs around his waist as best I could. The girl pushed us and we went in. 

Colby and I flipped off on the first turn, along with Corey, Elton and Andrea. As we were still going down, I felt hands wrap around my waist as someone pulled me onto their lap. 

We splashed into the water and I felt someone land right on me. I freaked out for a second then resurfaced. "I landed on someone." Corey laughed. "So that was you who tried to drown me?" I asked, coughing a little. "Wait, that was you?" He asked. "Did you not notice a tiny girl under you. Who else here is the size of a child?" I asked. "No, you were too small." He said. I just rolled my eyes. 

We got out then went to the trapeze section. Corey went first, then Sam. "You can do it. Despite what everyone says, I believe you can do it." Andrea said. "What does everyone say?" Sam asked, backing up as he was about to jump. "Andrea come on." I said. "Shut up." Elton told her. "Your a nerd, now go." Colby said, making me laugh. 

He jumped, then it was my turn. I let my feet drag in the water as I didn't let go. "That was sick." Corey said. I pulled my feet up and around the bar, holding myself up. I let go and everyone made sounds of surprise. I didn't put my hands back on the bar, as I just back flipped into the water. 

I resurfaced and went to the stairs to sit down. I had to admit, I was a little sore after what Colby and I had done. Colby jumped into a tube, then did a back flip while still in it. He swam over and smiled happily at me. "Havin fun?" I giggled. "Yeah." He dragged. He sat next to me, but placed his hands on my waist and lifted me onto his lap. His arms wrapped around my waist as he rested his chin on my shoulder. 

We got done with that, then walked to the bigger slides. "I don't wanna do this." I said, as Sam, Colby and I were about to go down the side that went straight down. "I'm scared of heights." I commented. "That's not that bad." Sam said. "For you, for me that's a panic attack waiting to happen." I sassed. 

Sam went first. "Elton is right there, should I kick him in the balls?" He asked. "Yeah, give him the biggest ball kick of his life." Colby agreed. 

"How many people have died on this?" Sam asked the girl. "None." She answered. "Yet." Sam added. I rolled my eyes. Sam went down first and he went super fast. "Well, ladies first." Colby smirked down at me. "Ladies first." I mocked. 

I went down next, and I sat where I stopped for a second. "Aria, you okay?" Elton asked. I stood up and walked over. "I think she had a stroke." Sam said. "Holy fuck." I laughed, wiping the hair out of my face. Colby went down last and walked over. "Sad part about this is that I'm actually shaking." I said, feeling my whole body trembling. "Really?" Colby asked surprised. I nodded, holding out my visibly shaking hands. "Awe babe." He laughed lightly. 

We went to the other pool, then did the outro.