Eighteen: Utah

I sighed, making sure I had everything. Colby came in as he was still waiting for me to be ready so we could leave. "You ready, babe?" He asked. I ignored him as I counted everything. I zipped my suitcase, then sighed. "Yeah, let's go."

To catch you up, Elton had invited us on a trip to Utah with him, Corey, Sam and Andrea. The video we filmed last week was the start of the videos with us. We were going to be in an RV so we met up with him. 

We got there and Elton opened the door with his camera in hand. We walked in and claimed our spots. Colby and I were sharing the spot above the driver and passenger seats. 

We then discussed what we were doing first, which was going to be going to an amusement park. 

We got there, and we had to go on this thing to get up the main place. "Yaaayyyyy." Colby said, happily as we went up. 

We got carts that we were going to be riding and we got ready. "Oh, you fuck-face." I said, as Colby had got on his right when I was about to. "You love me." He said. "Yep, loves the word." I said. I got on the one in front of him and I tried to figure out how to work it. "Aria, what are you doing?" Sam asked me, who was right next to me on the other side. "I'm trying to figure it out-oh there we go." I laughed as I finally figured it out. 

"I'm coming for that check for that lawsuit when I break my neck." I heard Andrea say in front of me. "Comin for that bread baby." I added. "Exactly." She laughed. She went, then I felt someone hit me from behind. That someone being Colby. "Hey, stop it." I said. "Go." He laughed. I did, then it was my turn so I went. 

It was really fun. We got to the obstical course and I was more confident about that. 

There were what looked like punching bags that you had to go around while walking on a beam, then a rope walk, something you had to jump over, then a zip line type thing at the end. I got through it fairly easily. On the zip line I fell forward. "Not so graceful." I groaned getting up. 

We went to a thing where you could run up it. Colby did it with ease, and I tried only to fall back down. "Come on, baby. You can do it." He said, as I tried again. I got my hands on the egde and pushed myself up, but couldn't get my legs over. "No, I was so close. I have to fall back. There's no fucking way." I said, as he just laughed. 

I finally got up there. We got down, and were on our way out. Colby did this weird run, I don't know what to call it. "Baby," I said out of breathe from laughing. "I can't." I got out. I mocked him and he did it again, this time with Elton filming. "Can you run with you're knees together?" Colby asked, as he then did it. I did the same, then ended up tripping a little. "I'm fine." I said. 

We got back in the RV and we started driving. I was sitting on the couch with Colby, his arm wrapped around my shoulder. I was scrolling through Instagram, looking through edits the fans made of Colby and I. I smiled seeing one from our trip to Egypt. It had the photos we posted, plus footage from Elton's vlog. I still remember that trip vividly. Everything about it was surreal. No matter what trips he might take us on in the future, none will top that. Him, Colby, Sam and Heath single-handedly made my wildest dream come true. 

"Whatcha smilin about?" Colby asked, probably seeing it. "Nothing, just fan edits." I said, showing him my screen. "That was a great trip." He commented. "Yeah, I loved it. I never thought in a million years that I would ever go there. I remember being so happy to find out we were going." I said. "You were really happy." He said, then I saw his smile fade. "You missed another trip because of me. Memories you could've made." I said. "It doesn't matter, I'd turn down anything to make sure you're okay. I stayed for hours, hoping and praying for you to wake up. When the doctor said you might not have remembered me, I felt like I couldn't breathe. I don't know what I would have done if you forgot me. Forgot everything, even what happened with Mark." He said. I could tell he was getting emotional from talking about it. 

"I don't ever think I could forget what happened, he did things for months. Horrible things. I couldn't ever go back, and now that I think about it I can't remember why I even stayed in the first place." I said, rubbing my hand against his. "Guess the saying 'love is blinding' really is true." 

"It's not completely true." I add. "What do you mean?" He asked. "I don't know, I guess I'm a little more on edge now. He hurt me and I never wanna feel like I had again." I said, looking away from him. He pulled my face back to look at his. "I would never, ever hurt you like that. Okay? I love you, you mean the absolute fucking world to me, baby." He said, caressing my cheek with his thumb. I smiled, feeling my face heat up. 

I could honestly say, no one has ever made me feel like Colby has. He actually cares for me. It means so much to know someone would do so much to see you're okay. He really is my light, and I wanna spend the rest of my life with him.