Seven: Witches Forest part 2

❌SMUT❌

My eyes fluttered open, meeting Colby's blue ones. I smiled and blinked a few times. "Good morning." I said. "Good morning." He repeated. He moved closer and our noses we're touching. I smiled as I leaned closer, our lips connecting for a brief moment. "You ready for today?" He asked. "So ready." I said, leaning in for another kiss. His hands made their way down my waist, and around my butt.

I shifted so I was now straddling him, not once breaking the kiss. It started getting heated as he now pulled at my sweatshirt, signalling for me to take it off. I did so, and it revealed my lacy black bra underneath. Then his hands went to the back of it, and unclapsed it. Throwing it somewhere in the room. He looked at me, admiring every inch of my chest. "You're so beautiful, you know that?" He said. I didn't respond, as I just crashed our lips back together. I grinded my hips forward and a light moan escaped his mouth.

"Fuck." He said softly. I smirked and grinded harder. He flipped us over and pinned my hands above my head. He then attacked my neck. Sucking and kissing at the sensitive skin.

I bit my lip to prevent me from letting out any moans. I pulled at his sweatpants, and he slid them off. He leaned back down.

He pushed my underwear aside, and started pumping his fingers in and out of me. I let out a moan, and I felt my face get hot. He went faster and I felt something build in my stomach. I gripped onto his biceps and my eyes rolled to the back of my head.

I heard a knock on the front door and Colby immediately covered my mouth with his hand. I felt it build more as he went faster. I squeezed my eyes shut as I felt something in my stomach. I screamed into Colby's hand and he pulled his fingers out. He removed his hand from my mouth and smirked, leaning in to kiss me. "Stay here." He said, putting his sweatpants back on and walking out, closing the door behind him.

I bit my lip and my face started feeling hot. I can't believe he just did that.

I pulled my arms around my pillow and pulled it into my body. I closed my eyes.

A few minutes later, the door opened and in came colby. "Nothing like you're best friend ruining the moment." He said, rolling his eyes. I let out a small laugh, and he got in bed with me. I layed my head on his chest as his arms went around my waist. I draped my arm over his chest, snuggling closer. We stayed like that for who knows how long.

"We need to get ready." He said. I scrunched my face up in disgust. "Do we have to leave?" I asked. "Yes." He laughed. His chest vibrating as he did. I pulled my head up so he could see it, with the same facial expression. He chuckled, pulling my hair out of my face and cupped my cheeks with his hands. "You're adorable." He said softly, as he leaned up to kiss me.

"But we need to get up." He said when he pulled away. "Fine. I call first shower though." I said, getting off of him. "Or we could just take one shower..." He smirked. "Cole." I scolded. "What? Nothing I haven't seen before." He smirked. I scoffed and shook my head. I walked into the bathroom, and looked at myself in the mirror. I never felt what I did about my body until now. I turned around in different directions, looking at myself in a different way. Colby's words had that kind of affect on me.

I shook myself out of it, then turned in the water. I hopped in quickly and did what I needed to.

I got out, got dressed and walked out. Colby then got in the shower and I finished my makeup. The shower turned off, and Colby threw it curtain open. There he was, in his full nakedness, standing in front of me. "Colby, towel." I said, throwing it at him as he just laughed. He dried off and stood behind me. "Is it bothering you?" He asked seductively, placing his hands on my waist. He was so going to get it.