Thirteen: Forviveness Is A Wonderful Thing

❌smut❌

Kat and I spent another two or three hours on her couch, sitting and talking. Catching up on what we missed.

"We should go out." She said. "Yeah?" I asked. "You really think it's a good idea?" I asked. "Yeah, lose ourselves for night." She smiled.

I shrugged and we left. We went to the pier and got some drinks at a bar. "Okay, slow down." Kat said as I took my forth shot. By now I was slightly waisted. "I think I'm okay with talking to Colby. We should go home now." I said, drunkinly getting out of the seat, stumbling.

"Okay, yeah good idea." She said helping me in the car.

We got home and I stumbled into the apartment. I saw Colby in the kitchen. "Babyyy! I missed you." I drug out, throwing my arms around his neck.

"Woah, are you drunk?" He asked. "Just tipsy." I said, doing the small hand motion. "Wow, my fingers are painted. And long. I could kill someone with these." I said, suddenly interested in my hands. "Okay, let's get you to bed." He said, helping me. "Come here, you know you look hot as fuck right now right?" I asked, pulling on his shirt. "Aria, you're drunk." He told me. "I know, crazy right?" I laughed.

"Okay." He said sitting me down. I brought my hands up to his belt trying to take it off. "Aria." He said pushing them away. "What? Are you secretly a virgin or something?" I asked, squinting my eyes. "You are very drunk." He said. "You should join me, then we can have hot drunk sex. Makes it fun." I smirked.

"No, I'm not taking advantage of you like that." He shook his head. "Take my clothes off?" I asked, laying down and putting my legs up on his stomach. I bit my lip and unbuttoned my shorts.

I slid them off and kicked them to his face laughing. He looked down at them in his hands and shook his head. He put them in the laundry basket. Turned around and went into our closet. I took the time to take off my fishnet stokcings and top. Leaving me in my complete lace bra and lace thong.

I sat on my side and watched his figure. I got up, a little more stable. I felt a little less drunk, more like myself. I ran my hands up his back and around his muscled shoulders.

"Colby, please. I need you." I whispered. He sighed aloud, then looked back at me.

I placed my hand on his cheek, and smiled. "I can't. You're not in the right mind." He told me. "If I was. If I sobered up?" I asked, really wanting this. "Maybe." He said. "Okay, let's sober me up then." I smiled, running into the kitchen.

I grabbed some water and chugged it. Still in my underwear and bra. Colby walked in and I felt my face heat up. I turned so he couldn't see me.

I felt myself again. "Sorry, I just. Everything got me." I told him shaking my head. "I just lost control." I let out a small laugh. "How was filming with kian?" I asked, grabbing a sweatshirt that was resting on the couch. "Um, it was fun." He said, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Colby, I'm sorry for earlier. I just freaked. I guess I just wasn't ready." I said, pulling a piece of my hair behind my ear. "It's okay, just tell me when you're ready so I know." He said. I smiled and took his hands in mine. I learned up to his lips and kissed them.

"I think I'm ready now." I smiled. "You're not drunk any more right? I want you to remember our first." He asked. "No. Completely sober. I will definitely remember it." I said, shaking my head. I heard him let out a sigh.

He then pressed his lips on mine. His arms wrapped around my waist, and he lifted me. My legs went around his waist and my arms around his waist. He walked us to the bedroom. He layed me down on the bed and took off his shirt. I ran my hand down his abs. He took his pants off then hovered over me.

He kissed my neck, and I threw my head back in pleasure. He sucked on my sweet spot and I let out a soft moan. He ran his hands up my ribs, and swiftly took off the hoodie.

He leaned back down and kissed down my neck, chest and stomach. He bit lightly at my hip bone. I let out a noise of surprise and laughed. He kissed down my legs, then opened them, and kissed down the inside of my thighs.

I shuttered when he got to my underwear. He slid them off and kissed my clit. He ate me out until I was about to come. I wimpered when he stopped. "Stop doing that shit." I said. "What?" He laughed. He slid his boxers off and his length was exposed.

He hovered over me, and looked into my eyes. "Tell me when you want me to stop, okay?" He said. I nodded and he thrusted slowly in me.

Once we hit our highs, he collasped next to me, and wrapped his arms around me.

"Wow." I said out of breathe. "Yeah." He smiled, panting too.