Chapter XXIX

I sat in my seat waiting patiently for Mikoto to finish putting the shit she calls makeup on my face. Makeup is weird and I myself have never figured out how people do it. They all must be really talented or some shit. Or maybe im just not. I continued to mentally questioned as I heard the doorbell sound loudly through the house.

"That's him!" I say excitedly. She nodded and continued to do my eye liner.

"I know but he can wait. Itachi will keep him company." She said. I softly as continue to stay still in an odd attempt to not think of him.

"I just wanna look at him." I tell her.

She nodded. I could tell she was so focused on not messing up face. I just wanted to go down stairs and hug him tightly. I wanna see him so bad. I look at her after she finished that part but she still wasn't done. I sigh softly.

~*~

I peak from the top of the stairs to see Kakashi uncomfortably sitting in at the table. In front of him was Mikoto. She talked vibrantly and Fugaku standing by the door looking mean as hell. I took a breath standing tall and starting to walk out.

"Hello." I say quietly.

Kakashi looked over and saw me. I could see the immediate shock in his eyes. "You look amazing." Kakashi confessed aloud in front of everyone. I try to stop my smile as I go all the way down the steps to meet him. We immediately link in a hug and I don't let him go for a long time.

"You okay?" The the man of dreams whispered concerned.

"Yeah. Especially now." I answered softly.

~*~

After we left the how I walk out with Kakashi holding my hand tightly. I was a little bit tense. Nervous to say anything to him sense I found out the truth about my parents. I squeeze his hand as we approached the doorless jeep.

"My dad let me take his car." He told me and I perk up. He helped me into the car. "We're gonna go pick up Obito and then Rin." He said taking off I take Kakashi's phone and unlocked it instantly. I play some music and stand up in the topless jeep. My hair blew around and the air refreshed my scalp. I smile doing light dances to the loud music. My lips curled upward and I excitedly throw my hands in the air as the air rushed pasted me. It felt nice and cool against my skin which put excitement into my soul. I closed my eyes and just feel myself.

~*~

The party was still going on inside but Kakashi and I snuck out to sit in the jeep. I was having fun but it was starting to get shocking late... I straddled his legs and hold his hand.

"Hey Kashi..." I trail off looking from the floor to his eyes. A dental mask covered his face but I slowly took it off. His pretty face struck me and I smirk at him before looking back to his eyes again.

"Yeah what's wrong?" Kakashi asked. My hand comes up to his face and lightly caress his cheek. The soft skin on my finger tips makes frown.

"Just between you and me?" I asked and Kakashi nodded with concern on his face it hurts to lie but it feels like I'm destroying a beautiful night. I feel like like lying to him is wrong but ruining this is worse... I'll tell him in the morning....

"What?" He curiously asked gripping my thighs and pulling me in toward him. My body shifted towards him closing the gap between so much that Kakashi's lips weren't far from mine. One of my hands sat on his chest and the other was on his cheek holding his head up.

I smirk and instead of telling him I pulled him even closer. "You're so damn sexy." I say softly before biting my lip. Kakashi smirked and gripped my thighs tighter and placed his lips on mine. Hands wondered my thighs as his tongue invaded my mouth. I smile through our slightly rough kiss as my hands slightly unbutton his top button.

"Wow you two are really not into the party." I heard. Our lips part as I glance in the direction of the sound.

"Obito shut up!" I exclaimed blinking. His arm was wrapped around Rin's shoulder and she was pretty much hugging him as they walked. The two were absorbed by each despite not looking like it.

"Proms over. We need an after party." He told us.

"We missed the end?" I questioned as I get up. Obito nodded and so did Rin.

"Somebody jumped from a balcony and they kicked us out. Ss far as I saw he was okay but it was starting to get out of control. After party though!" I blink and look at Kakashi who shrugged and signaled to get in the car. I go around to the other side and hop in the car.

"Hell yeah!" Obito exclaimed picking up Rin. She let out a surprised screech as he brought her to the car.

Kakashi gets us on the road and the couple in the back starts to celebrate. They danced after Obito put on music. I look back raising a brow while chuckling loudly I glance at Kakashi and quickly kiss his cheek. He grabbed my thigh with his big muscular hands and squeezed it. He started up the car and backed out before switching gears and placing his large hand back on my thigh.

~*~

I quizzically look at vice principal Jiriya who was for some reason dancing on the table of a highschool after party and drunk like hangover didn't exist. Everytime he came to these parties he would call Mr. Namikaze to come get him.

I suddenly feel something grab my hand and spin me around. My flowy dress spun with my to cloth wildly swing around my legs.