Chapter XXIV

I opened the front door to the house slowly and enter. "(Y/n)!" Mikoto exclaimed. She ran toward me from the kitchen and she gave me a hug. "Are you okay?" she asked looking at the bruise on the side of my face. It was from when Xavier hit me but I couldn't tell her that.

"Yeah I am fine. It was just my locker hitting my face." I tell her. She looked at me with worried her black eyes.

"This is from your locker?" she asked looking at further. I nod scratching the back my head.

"Yep. Pretty clumsy right?" she nods. I could tell she wasn't completely convinced but I just changed the subject. "How's home been?" I asked.

"It's been good. Where were you?" she asked. I had already prepared for this question because I knew it was coming.

"A friend of mine actually needed my help." I told her. This part was true actually. Rin did need my help. "She was going through something emotionally and needed someone to talk to." this was also partly true. After what happened she probably did need someone to talk to I just wasn't that person. I think I hurt her feelings when I went to save her.

"Oh I hope she's okay." Mikoto expressed interest in this.

"I think she's doing a lot better." I tell her. I was hoping she was better now. I might want to call her or Obito to make sure.

~*~

I sigh hearing crying from another room. I get outta bed and make my way up the step and into the main hallway. I walked to the bed Little Sasuke was in and opened the door. Sure enough Sasuke was in his crib crying his little heart out. I breath picking him up in my arms and cradling him.

"What's wrong?" I asked even though I knew I wasn't going to get a response. I bounce up and down. "Is it your diaper?" I turned him around and looking in his diaper as he cried. "Yeah it's your diaper."

I grab his diaper bag and lay him onto his changing table. I start to change the baby and he mysteriously stopped crying in the process. I pick him up and try to lay him back in his bed. He was gripping my neckless and making whining noises to stop me from putting him down. I brought him back up to my chest and he stopped making the noises and was quiet. He played with my neckless as I lightly bounce him. I could tell he was starting get tired so I tried to put him back in his crib. He started to cry again. He held on to my neckless too.

I sigh taking him to my basement or my room. I sat in a chair and waited for him to sleep. It didn't take him long to fall asleep. I was sleepy as well. I was starting to fall asleep but I heard a yell from another room.

I get up with Sasuke still in my arms. His cute little chubby hand held onto my neckless tightly. I walk through the hallway again this time to Itachi's room. When I got over there he was in his bed breathing hard.

"You okay?" I asked him. He looked over to me.

"Onii-chan..."

"You wanna sleep with me tonight?" I asked softly.

"Yes please..." I smile putting my hand out for him. He grabbed it and got outta bed. I took him to Sasuke's room at first.

I was about to lay Sasuke down but he started to whine again. I sigh pick him up and taking him back to my room.

The three of us lay down and Itachi fell asleep kinda easy but I didn't. I stayed up for a while or the whole night.

By 8:00 am Mikoto rushed into my room panicking. She was probably nervous about the fact that two of her kids were missing.

"Sorry it's just Sasuke was crying and Itachi had a nightmare-" Mikoto cut me off.

"Your such a good older sister." she said with a smile going across her face.