Chapter XIII

Your POV

Obito walked away to through something away and I check my phone. I feel a shadow so I look up expecting to see Obito. My eyes met Kakashi's as I sigh. I close my eyes quickly. I opened them again.

"Yes." I say. Damn that was kinda rude...  He seemed surprised. I guess he didn't think this through. I lean forward slightly. Using my hand as a pillar holding my head up.

I look at the silver haired male. He grabbed my hand and ran out of the cafeteria. I follow surprised by his actions. He pulled my arm and I try to keep up until he stops. He lead us outside of the school. We stood by the door and he panted slightly as did I. I stand up straight and look at him. I pant lightly as I start to catch my breath. I close my eyes when I feel something on my lips.

My eyes shot back open as I see Kakashi's face. His lips were lightly pressed against mine. One of his hands were on the lower half of my back. His other hand cupped my face and his eyes were closed. At first I was tense with my body looking uncomfortable and unnatural. I kiss him back relaxing. I cup his face with both hands and lean in. I smile through the kiss.

He finally made the right decision. I thought as he deepens the kiss and nips my lip asking for access to my mouth. He licked my bottom lip. I denied access and his hand lowers to my butt and gasp slightly. He uses this chance to explore my mouth with his tough. Both toughs intertwined and I let him win.

The kiss broke and I pant lightly. Kakashi was red and I take this chance to look at his face. I walk closer to him and stare at his face. He looked confused. I let my hand trace his jawline.

I jump up and hug him tight. He catches me and holds my by my legs as I hug him.

~*~

I walk away from the school at an average pace. I was headed down to Itachi's school. I heard my name behind me so I turn around. "Kakashi..." I look at the silver haired male jogging over to me.

"Hey, mind if I walk with you?" he asked. I continued to walk with him beside me.

"Not at all." I told him and he nodded.

"So I've been meaning to ask this." he said I look at him and nod letting him know he has my attention.  "Why were you out in the rain that day? It's just that you seemed so sad." he asked and I sigh I grab his hand tightly. He squeezes my hand back.

"I think I'm showing some symptoms to something new. It has some similar symptoms to what I had before." I say looking toward the ground. "It may just be nothing because the symptoms seem pretty basic and some could apply to the comine cold so I don't know if should say anything." he looked surprised and without out words. "But I think I know a way I can be cheered up!" I exclaim smiling.

"What is it." I giggle at him and start to run still gripping his hand. I stop when we reach a fence. There were signs reading: 'please stay out" "caution" and "don't pass here". I smile grabbing hold of the fence and climbing up. Kakashi's widen as he watches me.

"You comin?" Kakashi got a little nervous but shrugged after seconds of thinking. He nods grabbing the fence and making a jingling sound. I go up and jump over the fence barely landing on my feet. Kakashi landed well and I start to walk ahead.

It was a forest like area. I look at the tree that I cut an X into. I get into an area with more space. The trees weren't in that area. I look out and see a big like that is cleaned every couple of months. I grab my shirt by the hems and pull off of my body.

"What are you doin?" Kakashi asked from behind me. I smirk pushing my pants down as I watch Kakashi go red. I pull up my panties making sure I was covered, I start to run toward the edge of the cliff and land in the large lake with a large splash. I held my breath before I hit the water, submerged into water. I swim back up and breath. I look up at Kakashi. His face was red and he looked a little nervous. Maybe he has done anything like this before. 

"Are you going to dive?!" I asked him. He seemed to think. He looked like he had left. I sigh. I can't exactly blame him. I look to the water when I see I figure. I look back up quickly seeing Kakashi shirtless and about to dive. I smile at him. He starts to fall.

He splashes as a wave hits my face and Kakashi hugs me. He was smiling. I look at his face. It was clearly exposed. He kissed my forehead and picked me up bridal style. I start to giggle and he started to lean my head down dunking my head into the water. I held my breath as Kakashi let me go.