Chapter XI

Your POV

I got in the car expecting a light scolding from Mikoto. I close the door and look over and see... Fugaku! I start to panic. Even though he has barely said anything to me sense I had started living in his house he still looked scary every time. "I heard you got into a fight." his deep voice clouded over the car and my face looked overly nervous. "You in a lot of trouble!"  he shocked. I start to panic mentally. What is he going to do?! He took me back to the house and tried to sneak away to my room. "Where do you think you're going?" he asked I turn around slowly and he looks at me. "Did you when?" he asked in a less stern voice. My eyebrows raise in surprise. 

"Yes I guess.  I didn't really come out hurt but the other girl had to take a trip to the school nurse, so yeah." I kinda trail off at the end not knowing if I did something good or bad anymore. I didn't know if I was in trouble anymore.

"Good." his voice was no longer even threatening. His face got serious again and I sweat drop out of fear. I look at him. "You're still grounded though." he walked away and into his room. I take out my phone and start to go out the house. I walked out and toward the house Obito was raised at. He lives in an orphanage. He has lived there sense I meant him and probably for a long time before that. 

He was by the door yelling to the elderly woman that raised him and several other kids. "I'll be back in a couple hours!" he yelled.

"Get some more milk on the way back!" I heard the woman yell for the inside. I walk  closer and then open the gate surrounding the house. 

"Yes ma'am! I'll be in a little!" he closed the door and locked it as well. He turned around and looked at me. "Man I thought for sure you'd be in trouble and at least grounded." he says starting to walk beside me. I shrug as we walk. "Where are we going?" he asked me. I shrug again I would go and get Itachi but he still in school for the next few hours. "We could go get Kakashi." he says. 

I look at him. "We could go get Rin." I say and goes red.

~*~

It was the end of the school day again and Obito was hype. I rub his shoulders. "You got this!" I keep hyping up. He wore a blazer and had a rose in his hand. "Go and tell her how you feel." I tell him Rin was out in courtyard. For some reason all the buses were late and every student whose took the bus was waiting. This was the perfect chance for him. I push him and he started to confidently walk toward him until he stopped. He started to come back with a scared ass face. 

"I can't do it." he says looking down and walking back. He slouched.

"Bitch get yo ugly ass out my face and over to Rin." I exclaim. He got sad.

"But if I'm ugly I can't present myself to her. She's too good for me." I look at him like he is both crazy and stupid at the same time. "She so perfect compared to me." He cried. He started to take his blazer off. 

"Wait, wait, wait!" I yell at him. I stop him taking it off. "Your not ugly. I lied! You and Rin are the best power couple to ever walk the earth. You really just need to become a couple. Now go over there and ask her out!" I order him. He gets his confidence back him marks over there. I take out my phone and start to record it.

I couldn't hear them much. Obito scratched the back off his head and I chuckle walking a little closer. She smiled widely at him and nodded. I read her lips. 'Okay!' I read and Obito stumbled. I laugh. I guess he wasn't expecting that. I zoom in. They're so cute!