Chapter XIX

I sat in my bed frustrated with my situation. I sigh as I lay down face timing Obito. It rang for a little but then he picked up.

"Hi." he spoke. He looked like was stressed too. He was also laying in a bed.

"Hey I gotta talk to you about something serious." I say and he nods.

"What is it?" he questioned.

"Do you remember that guy I told you about? The obsessive one." I tell him softly.

"Yeah. Why?" he asked.

"Well he's back and I have to deal with him." I say.

"What are you going to do?"

"I don't know but I will figure it out soon." I pause for a moment. "I am also have an argument with Kakashi." I tell him and he looked surprised.

"Why?"

"Because he wants to help me which is sweet but I don't want him getting hurt. This is my problem and I am not bringing you guys into it." I explain. He looks at me. "He also said I love you." I tell him.

"Really?!" he asked and I nod. "What did you say?"

"I didn't say it back. But it was an argument so... And he said it on accident." I explain.

"So he doesn't love you?" Obito asked.

"That's not what I am saying dumb ass." I tell him. "I think he does love me but he just didn't mean to tell me." I explain.

"I'm scared to tell Rin I love her." he explains. "She hasn't been answering the phone lately and I don't know why. I haven't seen her around at school or anything and it is scaring me half to death." I look at him.

"Hold on I'll call you back." I tell him. I thought for a second. I sigh grunting softly as I get up. I go to my closet and reach up to the top shelf and grab a shoe box. I put it on my bed and open it. I fight through tissue paper until I get to the bottom. It stare at the black metal in front of me. Laying at the bottom of the box was a black pistol and a revolver. I took a deep breath out. I pick it up making sure the safety was a pull up my shirt and place it in pants with the handle sticking out. I do the same with the other in the back.

~*~

I was in one of my older neighborhoods that he was usually around selling in. His name was Xavier and he was my ex. I was looking around for him. My phone buzz and I almost immediately knew it was him. I look and answer the phone to my ear. "Do you have her?!" I exclaim angrily.

"Wow calm down. Have who?" he acted dumb and I got even angrier than I was before.

"Don't act dumb I know you do. Where is she tell me now! She has nothing to do with this why would drag her in."

"I am willing to make an exchange. You for Her." he spoke. I grit my teeth and clench my fist. "Don't think you can just get your 'new boo' and jump me. He'll take a bullet threw the forehead if you do." I take the phone from my ear for a second. I take a deep breath.

"Xavier he has nothing to do with this either." I state.

"Oh I forget. You always try to do things by yourself. You wouldn't bring even if it meant your life which it does in this case."

I grit my teeth as he tells me where to meet him.

~*~

I stood in the basketball court as a car pulls up in the grass. I breathe out. He gets out the car first then the rest of he posy which to my surprise didn't have as many people as it did last time I saw him. One of them pulls Rin out the back of the car. He rips the duct tape covering her mouth off and takes a knife out of his pocket cutting the tape off her hands. She takes the blind fold off her face and the first person she sees is me. She runs over hugging me. She starts to cry into my shirt. I hug her back. "Look I need you to go home and not say anything. Say anything to Kakashi, Rin, Obito, or my family. Nobody." I tell her she pulled away confused.

"Where are you going." she question I didn't tell her. I thought I would let her connect the dots herself.

"Go home." I tell her pushing her to the side as Xavier comes to get me.

"Wait-" she started but I cut her off.

"Go home!" I shout at her loudly. She looked scared. "Take yo ass home and don't tell anyone!"

She looked worried as she turned and ran in the opposite direction. I take a breath out as he drags me away.