Chapter XXI

I woke back up in a dark room. I sat there when I see a bright ass light in the corner. It was a door opening up. I narrow me eyes. Suddenly I see the lights of the room turn on. I look around at my surroundings and breath quickly. I look down at myself. My shirt was completely unbuttoned and I was now worried. "What did you do?" I asked.

"Calm down I was only looking." He spoke. I shiver.

"That's still creepy." I tell him.

"I thought you knew I wouldn't touch you that way. Well at least not against your will." he spoke.

"Like I'd ever allow you." I spoke looking away from him.

He chuckled. "Like you'd be able to stop me." I grit my teeth at his words.

How did I not notice how insane he was before? We are literally having a conversation of the probability of him raping me. I look to the side.

"You know what?" he said I looked at him for a second. "We should play a game." he said. I gave him a confuse and off look. "When I was... 'searching' you I found the revolver I gave you. As well as another gun but that's not important." he cut the rope from my hands and handed me my revolver. "The game is Russian Roulette."

Shit.

I point my gun at him. "What's to stop me from shooting you." I say. My hand was a little shaky but I would do what I have to do.

"Try it." he said. I stare at him.

"You think I won't." I say as I place the gun to his forehead and he smiled. I grit my teeth as my nose flares out. I push his head further back. I want him to beg for his life. He is wrong and he has caused me so much pain. I can't imagine what Rin had gone through. She didn't even have anything to do with the situation. I close my eyes tightly and pull the trigger.

Nothing.

"I took all the bullets out because I knew you'd try some shit." his hand collided with my cheek so hard that I fell. I grit my teeth again.

"If you win this game it'll still be difficult to get out." he shot my thigh and I screech in pain. He laughed. I scream as tears left my eyes. "Especially with the leg your on."

"Fuck you!" I yell at him.

"Gladly." he says. "But seriously." he takes my gun from me and loads it with two bullets. I watch as he does the same with another revolver. He spins the chamber in both and hands one to me. "I suggest you don't try that again because if it's a blank..." he shows me another one of his guns.

He places the gun to his head and I place my gun to my own. I take a deep breath as my hand continues to shake. I couldn't imagine dying here. I let a few tear walk the trail down my cheek as my heart beat increased. I could still feel myself sweating as I readied my finger on the trigger. "Ready... Set... Go." him and I immediately pull the trigger. I smirk when I don't die but he still stood as well. "Ready set go!" he said again but faster and louder. He pulled the trigger before I could even tell him to wait.

The loud bang rings in my ear as he fell to the ground. His eyes were blank and there was blood rocketing out of the side of his head. My eyes water because even if I hated him I still wasn't expecting him to die. I wipe my tears away and decide to take care of my wound.

I tore the bottom of his shirt and used the cloth to tie just above my wound. I dig through his pockets and find bullets and money and I couple credit cards. I take the bullets and put them into the revolver I take all the guns that he has and put the credit cards and money into my pocket. "This is gonna cost you." I joke. But I couldn't laugh. It was still a sad moment.

"Xav you still in there." I hear from outside.

"Shit." I whispered to myself. "Uhh..." I look around. I crawl into the corner next to the door as it opens.

"Xavier?" he asked. He ran in after seeing Xavier. I tried to crawl out the door but... "Hey you!" he shouted. He ran toward me and looked into my eyes. "(Y/n)?" he looked at me.

"Deidara?"

"I gotta get you outta here." he spoke. We went to school together with Xavier. He was one of the first people I met when I got to that school. He was nice to me and when he introduced me to Xavier and his friends I started to hang out with them. By the end of my third week I was apart of their group and well antiquated with most of the students there. He picked me up. "He shot you?" I nod softly. "Guys get the first aid kit." he yelled. Wait guys.

I look around as he took me out of the room and up some stairs. Was I in the basement?

"Wow is that (Y/n)?" one them said. "I didn't know it was you." it was Kisame.

"We missed you." Konan said

"I missed you guys too." I say.

"Alright we gotta get the bullet out." Kakazu as they sat me on the counter. "If you don't mind." They needed to see more of my thigh. I sigh ripping my jean more. Kakazu got some tweezers. This is gonna hurt.

He dug into my wound and I screech. "(Y/n)!" some of them alerted. He kept going because he had to but it was just so painful.

"Ahh!" I screamed. This continue until he finally got it out. I sigh out.