Chapter XVIII

I got out of the car after we got to the garage. I sigh as I open the door. After a couple seconds I feel Itachi hugging me. I hum looking at him. I smile softly at him patting his head. He dug his face into my stomach as he hugged me. "I missed you." he said softly.

I smile softly. "I misses you too." I say as I sink down to his level and hug him. I kissed the top if his head gently.

~*~

I sat with Itachi in the living-room. It was a little later at night about 8:00. Mikoto and Fugaku were upstairs. I was watching a movie while slightly coddling Itachi. I get a call on my phone. I was a number I didn't recognize. I pick up my phone and answer it.

"Hello?" Itachi looked at me as I spoke to whoever.

"I finally got the right number!" he exclaimed. I look at the phone with confusion.

"Excuse me?" I ask. "Who is this?" I ask aggravated.

I think Itachi noticed that I was getting angry. "You don't recognize me, your boyfriend." I take the phone from my ear standing up and leaving for the kitchen. Itachi looked both confused and angry.

"Look I told a while ago that we were done!" I exclaim quietly. "We were done even before I moved." I tell him in an extremely serious voice.

"No we weren't. If I'm not mistaken you were still by from me long after we 'broke up'." he says.

"Okay and? That was business." I tell him.

"Look do you know how long I've been trying to get a hold of you. I've been trying for months now." he says.  I look down at Itachi who just came into the kitchen.

"Look I don't want to hear from you again. I know you sent those guys to come and get me not too long ago. I don't want you to talk to me anymore." I hung up right after whispering that to him. My hand drops to my side as I sigh. I won't forgive him after what happened. I held my tears as I clenched my fist tightly.

"Who was that?" Itachi asked.

I sigh softly. "No one. Can I have a hug please?" I ask him and he walk over to me. I kneel slightly and hug him. He hugs me tight and so do I. We sway slightly from side to side.

~*~

I walked home with Kakashi next to me. My phone rings and I just answer not thinking about last night. "Hello?" I answer.

"Hey (Y/n)." I stop in my tracks. Kakashi stops as well looking back at me.

"Look I already told not to contact me anymore so stop." I say quietly hanging up the phone and blocking his number.

"Who was that?" Kakashi asked after I hung up.

"No one." I say continuing my walk. Kakashi sighed loudly.

"How many times do I have to tell you that I am hear for you? You can tell me anything." he says to me.

"Not this." I say simply.

"(Y/n)." Kakashi whined trying to get the information out of me. "Please just tell me."

I sigh softly. "It was my ex." I say softly looking toward the ground. "He was a drug dealer who thought he liked me. I decided to date him for a little while. We didn't work though he became obsessive and I started to like him less and less. I broke off with him after only 2 months. He kept trying to talking to me even after the brake up. Shortly after I moved and number changed I thought he was finally gone. He got my number not long ago and now he won't leave me along." I told him. He walked closer and wrapped me into a hug. I separate from him slightly holding his chin with my thumb and my pointer finger. His scarf was unwrapped. Our lips met softly my tongue leaves my mouth to softly lick his lower lip. He smirks slightly. His tongue enters my mouth and starts to explore.

We break it off and I wrap my arms around him and he does too. "I promise I won't let anything happen to you." he said. It was sweet but...

"Woah..." I break off from him. "I don't want you to get involved. He's dangerous and I don't want you to get hurt." I tell him.

"Why can't you ever let me help you?" he says looking at my frustrated face. He looked frustrated himself.

"I don't need help." I state to him.
"In this situation you do." he says.

"No I don't." I sternly tell him.

"What is your problem?" he asked me.

"I don't have a problem. Why do you want to put yourself in danger for me?!" I exclaimed.

"Because I love you!" he shouted. And my anger stopped as I processed his words.

"I just don't want to see you hurt so stay outta this. I can handle it on my own." I say walking away. I go to my special spot. The place I took Kakashi after our first kiss.
Okay so in an earlier chapter Kakashi had already said he loved you but I thought putting it here instead would be better so I got rid of it. *shrug*.