Chapter VI

Tsundae had saved (Y/n) for now and I was worried already the ambulance came and I followed them until we got to the actual ambulance. "Sir I'm sorry but you will have to meet us at the hospital. We want let you ride in the ambulance." I only nod keeping my worried face on.

'(Y/n) please be alright.'

~*~

I had made it to the hospital and I was tired and worried and you could see it all over my face. A black haired kid tugged on the sleeve of my shirt. "Do you know Onii-chan, (Y/n)?" he asked me with a worried face as well.

"Yeah I know her. She is a friend of mine." I respond and he gives me a shocked expression and then tightens his grip on my shirt. His eyes shift to the grown in sadness and worry and his other hand clenched.

"C-could you tell me what happened please." I could see tears forming in his eyes as he looked into my own. He was so worried he couldn't even stand the thought of her being hurt. He clenched his teeth after his statement hoping for the best.

"She just passed out." I state bluntly before realizing I was still talking to a worried little kid. "But she's going to be fine!" I rush out of my mouth putting hope back into his heart.

"I really hope Onii-chan is okay because she is so nice and awesome." he spoke with worry lacing over his words. "She always worries about stressing people out because she feels like she's a burden to... well... everyone." he said and looked from the ground to me. "It's surprising I know how she tries to act tough but really she doesn't want to put a weight on anybody." He said.

"How old are you again?" I ask him and he hums not particularly expecting the question. He gave me a confused look. "It's just that you sound wise and mature for your age." I say and he nods.

"I'm only 10 but I often hear about how I sound way older than I am." He explained and I nod. (Y/n) has a mature older brother and he seems to know a lot about her and he really seems to care about her a lot.

"What's your name?" I ask him looking over. I was trying to get my mind off of (Y/n) and it was kinda working. 

"Itachi." he told me and as we continue talking the nurse from before came out. "We are looking for the parents." she said with a clipboard and a small smile. I guess that's a good thing. It means that (Y/n) is probably okay and that I don't have to be too worried. 

"They're are down the hall in the waiting room." Itachi said and pointed in the direction.

"Wait are visitors aloud, yet? and if not when will they be?" I ask desperate to know when and if I could see (Y/n). I want to ask her about what Itachi said and just to make sure she's alright and just talk to her about everything. I feel like I don't know anything about she's not going to tell me on her own.

"No not yet but I can guarantee soon." she said trying to cheer up my alrighty sad face. "Are you the boyfriend because I can see why you would get so worked you." she asked and my eyes widen.

"No ma'am! I'm just worried." I say with a slight blush covering my face thankfully my scarf hid it.

"Does that mean you're the best friend?" she asked with her hands behind her back and looking into my eyes. Was she trying to make sure I wasn't lying.

"Umm... I guess you could say that." I answer her looking away from her eyes. She only smiles walking toward where Kakashi said his parents were. I look at her as she walked away. Why did she smile?

Mikoto POV 

"Are you the parents of (Y/n) Uchiha?" I hear from behind me. I turn around and see a nurse with a clipboard. her brown hair was tied into a bon and her green eyes stare into my own eyes. 

"Yes ma'am we are." I caught to attention of Fugaku with my statement. "Can we see her know or..." I ask not sure if they wanted to tell us bad news or come and get us for something. She looked at me and only nodded.

"Yes ma'am you and your I assume husband can see her but right now we are only allowing care takers. Meaning no other family of friends." she told us. I nod following her to the room I assume (Y/n)'s in. I walk in to see (Y/n) hooked up to a bunch of machines. beep... beep... beep... beep... beep... Her heart monitor beeped in the background as I look at her. She gazed out the window with sad eyes. (Y/n)'s hands sat in her lap as tears formed in her eyes. A doctor walked in with another clipboard he starred at it, his eyes scanned the paper.

"Umm... (Y/n) have you been experiencing any weight loss, shortness of breath, fatigue, coughing up blood or yellow thick mucus, chest pain, or chronic cough." He asked all at the same time.

"Yes to everything but chest pain." she states with a calm face but sharp breath. (Y/n) has had these types of problems without letting anyone know. Why would she keeps this from us instead of letting us know. "I've also felt a little light headed lately." She adds and clenches the sheets in-between her fingers. The tears almost left her eyes but she moved her hand to her face to wipe it away. Her eyes shifted downward at the floor.

The doctor turned to look at us. "Are there any previous cases of Yocirosis running in the family." I sigh not wanting to say it but.

"We're not her biological parent we adopted her a couple weeks ago." I explain to him and he nods making a note on the side of the page and then looking up at (Y/n). She looked at the doctor and wiped her face again.

"Umm... do you know your biological parent first and last names?" he asked her and she sat up just a little bit more.

"I don't remember my father's name but I remember my mother's maiden name. My mom was Gashiuia Vince." she tells him. Then I remember that Vince was the name of a large competing jewelry with the Uchiha. Small world.