Chapter III

I didn't go to school the rest of the week. Itachi question my bruises and I had to tell him I got into a fight. Most of the swelling has gone down leaving only a cut on my lip and purple outline to my right eye.

I started to walk toward the elementary school. I was going pick him up and take him out for food.

I wait for a couple minutes and children start to run out the school. I see Itachi and wait for him to walk over. "(Y/n)-chan!" he ran up and hugged me.

"Is this your girlfriend Itachi?" some kids walked up.

I look at him and he smiles. "Yeah her name is (Y/n)!" he hugged my waist. 'If he says so.' I decide to just go with it. "I'll see you guys!" he smiled as we walked. Once we got far he looked at me. "Sorry they were getting on my nerves about how they had girlfriends that were tall and cute so I had to shut them up." he smiled. I smile back at the boy.

~*~

It was Monday worst day of the week. The only reason I came to school was to get Kakashi's number for the project.

"Hey Kakashi. Can I get your number so I can call you about the project." I ask.

He looked up from his book slightly so that our eyes meet. I stare into his black orbs and he stares into my (e/c) ones. He nods slightly. He took out his notebook and opened it, tearing out a page. He scrubbed his number and handed it to me.

"Thanks!" I say hopping over the table he sat at. I start to leave the school. 'Maybe I can pick Itachi up again.' I thought as I walk to the elementary school.

I make it to the school and wait for him to come out.

~*~

"I got to take you home." I tell him.

"Do you have to I'm having so much fun!" he says and I smile at him.

"It's getting late and don't you want to see your little brother  Sasuke?" I asked and he smiled widely gripping my hand.

"Yeah." I probably would've let him stay out later if it wasn't for my curfew. I didn't want to let my foster father control my life but I had no choice. As long as I was in the foster care system I had to deal with it.

I brought him home and said hi and such. I leave smiling and heading home. I start to cough drastically and uncontrollably. I stop walking and continue to cough. I finally finishing coughing there was a good amount of blood on the sidewalk when I finished. I keep walking like nothing had happened it wasn't exactly unusual for something like that to happen.

I make it home and it seemed like no one else was there. I shrug heading up to my room and sighing

^°^

I had called Kakashi about our project so we were meeting at the local Mcdonald's to work. It wasn't a bad idea it did have free Wifi so that a win.

I walk up there with my hands in my pocket. It was kinda cold. I look at my breath as it escapes my lungs.

I open the door and order a sprite. I didn't see Kakashi in the corner booth of the room. I feel him tap my shoulder. I jump slightly turning around to reveal the masked man. He waved slightly I take a sip of my drink following him to the table.

Kakashi POV

We pull out our binders and I notice the front cover. It had her grades from the last report card. Straight A's.

She my slack off but that does effect her grades.

~*~

We spend the next couple of hours working the paper until (Y/n) stretches. I look up at her and she yawns. "Don't you think we're done for today? Remember we have 3 days after this left and we are halfway down." she told me. She seemed to chill out until she started to cough.

She coughed into a couple napkins. After her coughing fit ended she hid the napkin in one of the bag at our table.

I grab her hand. "You don't have to go through this alone. I can try to help you." I tell her while looking into her widened eyes.

She only smiled. "Kakashi I'm fine." she lied to me. 'Why won't she take my help?'

"I gotta go but see you around." she stood from the table. As she walked away she poked the middle of my forehead. When she left I tough the spot.

Wait she left her sketch book. I stand if I'm correct on were (Y/n) lives I can meet her there.

I walk and as I see her and just start to follow. I was wrong about where she lived so I just keep following.

She stopped walking when some guys walked over to her.

Your POV

I stop walking home when some random guys started to walk over. I look at them curiously. "What?" I ask staying calm.

"We gotta message for you." they say and I sigh.

"I don't take messages. If someone really needs to say something to me they meet me and say it straight to my face." I say about to keep walking.

They stop me. Two on them grab my arms and the other one stood in front of me. "Look here." he punches me in the stomach. I cough blood up to his face.

I was about to do something to try and stop him but he get punched in the face. Kakashi? I look at him. He started to beat the guy to a blood pulp. The guys stood there in shock. I step on one of thems toes and kicked the other in the balls. I turn kneeing the other in the forehead as hard as I can. I grab Kakashi's hand starting to run. Once we get far enough I stop panting. Until I feel myself embraced in a hug. My eyes widen in shock as I look at Kakashi.

"Are you okay?" he spoke with worry drowning his voice. 'Kakashi...' he name when through my thoughts as I look at him.

I smirk. "I'm fine."

crying for help (KAKASHI HATAKE x BadGirl!reader) - Naurtoजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें