Chapter XXIII

I stare at him as he nods. "Everything." he states.

"Starting from where?" I asked.

"The first major event." I look at him conflicted.

"First major event huh?" I question. "What do you consider a major event?" I stall.

"Quite stalling."

"Fine. Umm... I guess it started after my mother. She was Gashiuia Vince. She was in a bad relationship with my father. I looked him up a couple years back. I found out he was a convicted and was put in jail for possession of illegal drugs, and murder. He killed my mom when I was seven. That's why I was put in foster care. I had more family but they didn't want to except me." I start to explain. "My next home was easy but not good. It was the house of an irresponsible drug addict. He was my first introduction to drugs. I stayed there for only 6 months." I continue my story (because if I had to come up with that many stories I'd die) until I get to something important. I sigh softly. "Next is Xavier." I sigh out. "He was-" I was cut off by the door opening.

"Kakashi I'm..." I look and see a white haired man who was staring at me. "Who is this?" he asked.

"This is (Y/n)." I wave as Kakashi introduces me.

"Oh so this is the famous (Y/n). I'm Sakumo Hatake. I've heard a lot about you." he spoke I raise my eyebrows looking at Kakashi.

"A lot about about me, huh?" I question watching Kakashi cover up his face. I smile softly.

"Hey dad, can we have some privacy? We'll be down in a little bit promise." he nods closing the door behind him.

"Could I not talk about him again." I say shyly looking away.

"Come here." he said softly. I sat down on his lap looking straight at him. I cup his face and place my forehead on his. "Can you let me help you now? Please..." he asked.

"Yes..." I look down for a second and then back at him. "I love you." I tell him. I could see him smile softly.

"I love you too." he put his lips on mine softly. I smile through the kiss. He wraps his arms around me and pulls me close. His hands further down to my ass. My arms go around his neck.

"What do- oh." Kakashi's dad came back and saw us. We broke the kiss and look at him.

It was awkward to say the least. "Dad!" Kakashi exclaimed. I cover up my blush.

"Sorry, sorry, sorry. But what do you want for dinner?" he said on the other side on the door.

"Dad!"

He closed the door quickly and I could hear his footsteps fade quickly. I giggle softly. Pecking his lips again before slowly standing up.

"Wait..." he says as he grabbed my hand. I pull him up and He clicks his tongue. The mood is dead.

"Come on." I say softly. He walks with me.

~*~

"Mom, I promise I'm fine." the beautiful housewife Mikoto was on the other side of the phone.

"Then where are you?" she asked worried.

"I'm with a friend. I'm just sorting something out. I'll see you soon. I promise." I tell her.

I heard her grunt softly. "Okay. Fine but come home soon and you have to tell me what happened. Okay?" I sigh.

"Okay."

"You had no idea how worried I was." she said softly. "I love you. See you soon." I was shocked my eyes welled up slightly.

"I love you too. Bye." I said softly hugging up my phone. I took a breath in. I wipe my face as Kakashi comes into the room.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"Yeah I'm fine." I say turning around and hugging him. He hugged me back and kissed my forehead.

My eyes were kinda red. I stare up at his beautiful face. I look at his beauty mark. I smirk kissing it and rocking from side to side. He smiles picking me up and laying me on my back hovering above me. I wrap my legs around his waist as he connects ours lips. I smile through our tinder kiss and so does he.

I heard the door open and Kakashi does as well. He breaks the kiss and sighs when he here's his dad's voice. He kicked the door shut quickly before it could fully open. I laugh and Kakashi chuckled.