Chapter XX

I sat in the back of the car with Xavier. He rubbed my leg making me more uncomfortable then I already was. I would pull a gun on him but there were two people in the front seat that I didn't recognize ready to fuck my shit up. I could die right now. I was trying to be calm. He puts his hand on my face feeling my skin. He touches my lip and I back up removing his hand.

"You don't still love me?" he asked me. I sigh.

"Did I start?" I ask sarcastically. I never loved him and I never could.

He grabs me face roughly squeezing my cheeks together. The nails on his thumb and pointer finger dug into my skin as I felt the most scared I'd ever felt. "If I can't have you no body can!" he shouts in my face. Spit flies from his mouth as he spoke. He let me go and I snatch my head away looking over to the side. 'if he can't have me no body can?' tears leave eyes but I wipe them quickly.

"We're here." he grabbed my arm forcefully. He yanked me out of his car and pulled me into the house that I'd already been in before. He spends a lot of time here. I don't know if it was the house he lived in or just some house he found but whatever.

Obito POV

I was driving with Kakashi in the car with me. I was nervous about what (Y/n) was doing after she hung up on me so I followed the GPS tracker I put in her phone and found her in one of her old neighbor hood she had told me about. I was worried it had something to do with her old boyfriend so I when to a place she told me had some dangerous things. She told me not to go there unless it was an emergency.

When I got there I looked around. I had to hop over a fence and look around a little. I finally found a tree with an 'X' carved into it. I started to climb up it and found a black box. When I opened it I found a revolver and a hunting rifle. I was shocked but picked it up anyway because she said Xavier was a pretty dangerous dude.

Now I was driving to the next place she was taken to. As I drove I saw Rin running past the car crying. "Rin?" she stopped and looked back upon hearing her name. "Get in." I tell her. She gets into the seat behind me. I decide to take her home before we continued.

Your POV

His goons were gone now and it was just me and him. I was tied to a chair with my hands behind my back.

"We're finally alone..." He trailed off. Xavier circled around me like a vulture. He got closer making me more uncomfortable. He licked my ear from behind making me shiver. He started to slowly kiss my neck. I try to move but I couldn't. "Would you stop resisting me." he spoke in my ear. I was so disguised and afraid that I couldn't even talk. He stood in front of me holding my chin close to his face. He stared into my (e/c) eyes trying to look away from him. Suddenly his lips collide with mine. My eye widen I try to make him stop. I try to move around until he stops. "It's that new one isn't it? What was his name... Oh Kakashi." My eyes widened again as he spoke. I stare at his lips as he talks. "I guess I'll have to kill him to get your attention." he spoke.

"Please stop. You won. I'm here. You got me." I tell him. He shakes his head softly looking at my traumatized eyes as he paced back and forth.

"You may be here but your heart is with another I just can't have that." he tells me. "See if I don't win this you definitely don't." he took a gun out the back of his pants and put it against my forehead. I heard a car door close from outside along with people talking. He sighed softly as I breath out. "I gotta move you." he said.

"Wha?" I asked and I am immediately pistol whipped by him and knocked out.