Chapter XXV

I got up out of bed once Itachi woke up. I also took Sasuke to his crib and not even an hour later he wakes up crying. By then I was halfway out the door. I'd texted Rin to let her know I was coming over. She didn't protest either. I open the door and start to walk to her house which was by no means close. It took me a while to get there but when I did I knocked in the door. She answered the door and quickly pulled me in.

"Are you okay?" She asked softly.

"Yeah of course. Are you?" I asked marketing sure didn't have any bruises. On her arm there were purple marks. Someone probably grabbed her too hard.

"Yeah." She said at she got a better look at my face. "What happened right there?" She said lightly touching the bruise on my cheek.

"Don't worry about it..." I told her.

"Wait was it that guy?" she asked.

"Look, I doubt you really want to know about him. All you need to do is get better okay?" I asked him she nodded.

"I still haven't told anybody about it but Obito he seemed like he already knew." I smiled.

"It's fine." I tell her. "Just don't talk about it after today."

~*~

I finally arrived back home. I close the door behind me and take a breath out. Why did all this shit have to happen. Why did Xavier suddenly come back and make everything harder for me? Tears start to come to my eyes as I fully realize what could've been and my distress about my situation. I was just confused and I don't know if I did the right thing. I shut my eyes tight to try to stop myself from crying and cover my face with my hands. I placed my back against the door and slowly slide down until my ass hits the floor. My legs spring out in front of me as I took another very deep breath out. I feel like I'm being punished. Like no matter what I do or attempt to make right I'll always fail. Because of me Rin has experienced something traumatizing. Obito and Kakashi carried illegal weapons and Kakashi now knows the extent of my criminal record. I grab my hair as I try th o stop these negative thoughts from getting to me. I am a disease to my friends and family.

I can never seem to not be a nuisance. I tear finally found it's way down my face as I took several deep breaths. I wipe my face and relax clearing my mind or at least trying. I let my eyes stay closed for several seconds.

"(Y/n) are you okay?" I heard suddenly. I jumped slightly as my eyes shot open and I look up. Mikoto was kneeling at my level in front of me. She had a worried and confused look on her face. I stare at her.

What if I told her everything? The nitty gritty of Xavier and well... everything. I open mouth to say something to her. What if she says something to Fugaku. Suddenly the Akatsuki is being investigated. What if it's nothing? I could just hold off on telling her. Think it over and if the idea sounds good enough to be I will. I just can't wait too long.

"I'm fine. Just a little stressed. Finals are around the corner." I came up with a quick lie. She gives me a look that said she wasn't convinced but she left it alone.

"I think you'll do fine. Just make sure you talk to me if there is anything else you want to tell me." She said. She was signaling that she knew that there was mire to it.

"I will." I tell her. I probably will.

She put her hand out for me to grab. I took her hand and she attempted to pull me up off the ground. She struggled before I secretly pushed myself up a little. She smile but still have a worried look in her eye. Mikoto just please leave well enough alone. I though before pulling her into a hug.

"What's this about?" She asked hugging me back tightly.

"It's nothing." I said softly holding her close to me. We hugged for several seconds before I let her go.