Chapter V

I feel something on top of me. I slowly open my eyes seeing like Itachi sitting on top of my stomach. "(Y/n)-chan!" he shouted. I hum still half asleep. "(Y/n)-chan we have to go to school!" Itachi told me. He shook me awake.

I sigh sitting up and getting dressed. I walk out to the living room where Mikoto called for me. "Are you going to eat?" she asked smiling. I give her a rather surprised expression. She cared enough to get up at 6:30 in the morning wake itachi up go to the kitchen start making food and actually look awake while doing it. I was in shock. "(Y/n)?" she waved her hand in front of my eyes. I look at her and shake my head.

"No I wouldn't want to burden you." I tell her looking into her eyes. She only smiled.

"Oh (Y/n) you do have to worry about stuff like that." she answers making me shake my head again but she insist and I eventually give up allowing myself to sit down and eat.

~*~

I walk into social studies read to turn in the project Kakashi and I worked on. After we turned in our project and everything I feel eyes staring into the side of my head. I look over to see a girl with short brown hair. She had purple marks on her cheeks and in my opinion she was pretty. She looked at me as if I had stolen her bike or something. I knew that wasn't the case because I haven't done that sense I was ten. Her eyes flipped to in front of her after realizing I was staring back at her.

~*~

At lunch I sat in the back of the cafeteria alone. I ate only an apple. I feel a couple shadow over me and I stop look at my sketch book and look in front of me. "What's with you?" one of the girls that stood above me asked. I stood as well coming around the table.

"Look what do you want blondie?" it was just her but the girl from class before, the one that was staring at me. There was also another girl with brown hair. I look at them start in the eyes and they kinda shiver.

"We just want to now what your doing with Kakashi-kun." they looked at me. I raise my eyebrows in confusion. What are they talking about?

"Excuse me?" I question looking at them with an almost confused face.

"You heard me bitch." that when they crossed the line and after the other two repeating stuff like "yeah, bitch" I went off. I was now angry. I punch the blonde in the throat and grab her hair banging her head into the table behind me. I grab the brunettes by the sides of there heads and slam there heads together. I get on top of the first girl and repeatedly punch her in the face. Over and over. That is until the campus cop pulled me off restraining me for now. He took me to the principals office.

"We are calling a parent to pick you up."my eyes widen.  They had just told me I'd be suspended and I didn't want Fugaku and Mikoto to be disappointed. Not to mention the fact that Fugaku doesn't really like me. I started to cough again. "That's one nasty cough do want the nurse to take a-," I interrupt the principal.

"No sir. I'm fine." I lie. Oh what am I going to do.

~*~

I was nervous about what Mikoto would say. I sat in her car after the principal talked to her about what I've done and I stare at her waiting for a reaction. "You're grounded." she says softly.

"But it was-," I was interrupted.

"I know." she spoke. I was shocked. Most of the time people blame me regardless. "I don't think you are the type of kiddo act up for no reason." she said a sigh out in relief. "But you can't go around beating girls up for such petty reasons." she scolded me.

"Yes ma'am." I peep.

"I guess I could take you to this furniture store so you won't have to sleep on our couch for much longer. " she said. I smile slightly

"Oh and Ms. Uchiha? Could you not tell your husband about what happened today?" she sighed nodding and pulling off toward the store.

~*~

I sigh I was finally aloud to same back to school I knew that I'd have a lot of work to caught up on. I wave at Itachi as my bus pulls away. I don't want to go to school.  After we pull up I get off the bus and spot the one and only, Kakashi. He was more or less hiding from the fangirls. He wasn't succeeding very much. I watch as the girl find him I chuckle going into the school.

~*~

I walk through the halls but stop when I hear my name. I turn around and see Kakashi. "Hey Kakashi what's up?" he looked at me with concern. My eyes grow concerned as well. 'what happened?'  I mentally ask myself.

"I heard you got into a fight a was a little worried that you'd be hurt." he said. That when I realized I wasn't in a good parentage of my classes.

"no I'm f-," I suddenly start to feel dizzy letting gravity take the best of me. My vision started to darken. I could feel Kakashi's arms wrap around my body before I could hit the ground. He looked into my eyes. He had said something but I couldn't hear it over all the commotion in the hallway. Soon darkness fully clouded my vision as I started to lose conciseness. 

Kakashi POV

What am I going to do? I starred into (Y/n)'s (e/c) eyes and watch as they slowly close. "I won't let you go. Ever." I whisper picking her up. Out of nowhere I see the schools nurse Tsunade walk up. I followed her down to a bench in the hallway. I sat her down and watched Tsunade check her pulse. She grit her teeth.

"Someone call an ambulance." she spoke to the teens crowded around her. "Another few of you go get my tool kit labeled emergency. one more of you notify the principal that one of the students is in trouble and one last of you go out in front of the school and make sure the ambulance can find you and ten take them back to where we are." She ordered the group of student on what they needed to do. Way more than half the group left but I stayed right there holding (y/n)'s hand.