Chapter XXII

The door suddenly busted open. I laid on the couch with the boys in the kitchen. They looked over at the door with guns out. I grunt sitting up to look over at the door.

"Kakashi, Obito!" I exclaim. They ran in and Kakashi hugs me giving me a kiss on my lips. I give him a deep kiss back and he leans on top of me. I run my finger through his sliver hair. His hands were placed on my back. I heard Obito sigh but directly after that I hear guns clicking.

"We're gonna need some fuckin explanations. (Y/n) you know these cats?" Hidan asked.

"Yeah." I say after separating from Kakashi. They put their guns away. "Hey guys I'm trying to go home but I'll talk to you guys."

"Alright but if you have any trouble..." Deidara started as Kakazu and Sasori clicked their guns.

"Let us fucking know." Hidan added.

I nod at them as Kakashi picks me up. "Wait (Y/n). Your phone." Konan hands me my phone and I smiled softly. Wait you guys aren't gonna snitch are you because these guns are all unlicensed." Hidan said right before we start to walk out the door.

"Idiot." Kakazu stated face palming. I smirk softly trying not to laugh.

"Your so dumb!" shouted Deidora slapping the back of Hidan's neck.

"Stupid." I heard Sasori say quiet.

We leave and Kakashi's finger touched the wound slightly. I winced and Kakashi looked at my leg as we left the house.

"What happened?" he asked as he sat me in the car.

"I got shot." I state and he looked at me.

"Wait when?" he asked.

"I don't really want to think about it right now." I look at the two of them. "I'm glad to see you guys though." I say.

"I'm gonna drop you guys off and then check on Rin." Obito said.

"Don't take me home. I don't want them the see me like this." I tell them.

"Then where should I take you?" he asked I thought for a second. Where should I go?

"You could go with me." Kakashi said. I shrug.

"Yeah sure." I smile at him. Obito drops us off and waves off as he drives to Rin's.

He carries me to the door and over the threshold. up the stair and to his room. He placed me down on the bed. He looked through his dresser until he found some of his shorts and one of his shirts. He carried me to his bathroom. He looked at me with worry and I nod. It told him I could handle it from here. He trusted that so he left the bathroom. I sigh as I turn on the shower. I unbuttoned my shirt and take it off. I take a breath as I start to slowly pull down my pants. I wince as I continue taking breathes.

~*~

I dried my body as I sat on the edge of the tub. I put my bottoms on and look at the shirt he selected . It read 'Bae' and all I could do was smile. I chuckle softly looking at it. I stood and felt a pain in my leg. Shit! I breath out. I take a step putting weight on that leg. I grit my teeth. Taking another. I place my hand on the door nob and twist it open. I slowly limp to Kakashi's room.

"Hey." he spoke turning off his phone as I sat in the bed.

"Hey we need to talk." I tell him and he nods.

"Are you still mad?" he asked and I shake my head quickly.

"I never was. I just don't want you hurt." I tell him. He looks at me. "That's why I didn't want you to get involved." I stare into his eyes.

"Well I don't want to see you hurt but you didn't want me involved so I had no choice." he said turning in his office chair slightly. He looked toward the ground not making eye contact with me. "If you don't want me to get hurt what makes you think I want to see you hurt?" he asked softly and I could tell he was very frustrated with me.

"I guess I didn't think about that..." I say to him.

"It's just not fair." he tells me.

"But it's still different. It's my fault I'm shot not yours. I could have ended up died and when you guys busted through that door if my ex was still alive he would had you shot to death before you could take another step inside the house and it would be my fault for getting you involved." I explain to him.

"Yeah but I feel like I'm always telling you how I could help you and how you don't have to do it all by yourself." he starts to explain. "if you can't let me help you it makes me feel like you don't trust me." he finishes telling me.

"But I do. I really trust you and just can't let you get involved with it all. A lot of it is illegal and I don't want going to jail." I say and he gives me a shocked expression.

"Tell me everything tonight starting right now." he said and I stare at him.

"Everything...?"