Chapter XV

I started walking to my bus. "(Y/n)!" I hear my name and turn around. It was Rin running over to me.

"What's up?" I asked and she panted catching her breath.

"I... want to.... ask..." she breathes and then continues. "If you'll um... join the prom planning committee?" she asked.

"Eh...?" I wasn't expecting her to ask me to be social. Shit I really don't want to. I though trying to get put of it.

"I know you usually don't hang out after school and form groups but..." she paused for a second. "Please. Do it for me." she pleaded. I look and her. Her fingers were intertwined and she was begging. "I'll die if you don't." she said.

"I think I can handle that." I say and her jaw dropped. Her hand swiped toward my face and I move stepping back.

"You don't mean that."

"Oh you'd think that back really..." she gasped at my worlds.

"(Y/n) please." I was about to decline but she kept going. "Please, please, please... Your art with help us with the designs and such. (Y/n) just please." she begged.

I sigh. "Under one condition." I tell her and she nods vigorously. "No one knows about this." I tell her. She nods again.

"I won't tell!" she exclaims. I sigh in defeat and look down. Damn she got me. I though and looked back up at her.

"Okay-" she grips me hand and starts running back to the school. I try and keep up with her and she opens the school door. Why did I have to get involved?

~*~

I look at the group once we get inside. It was a guy with bowl cut and a girl with red eyes and black hair. "This is Guy and Kurnei." Rin introduced. I sigh waving.

"What do you all need me to do so I can get out of here." I state as I drop my backpack and look up at them.

They all sigh sweatdropping.

~*~

I've been helping the committee for week doing a lot. Or at least it seemed that way. I walk the school out after they asked me to come and help. This was supposed to be a one time thing but no. They just kept asking for help. Why didn't I say no while I could?

I look at my phone to see the time. Dammit I was supposed to meet Kakashi. I start to run toward the rendezvous. It was a flower field that we found. In my back was a thermal lunch box with a bunch of food and some drinks inside. I hop over a fence running over. Kakashi sat up and I took a deep breath. He looked over at me.

"I'm sorry. I'm late again." I apologize as I walk over. He sat on a blanket and I sat beside him. I take the lunch box out and we start to eat.

I lay on my back next to Kakashi. He sees me and does the same. 

He gripped my hand. A smile developed onto my face.

"Really?" I ask. He turned ever looking at me.

Kakashi pov

I look at (Y/n)'s happy face. Her sooth (thick/thin) slightly parted lips. Her soft looking (s/t). Her bright and beautiful (e/c) eyes looking up at the orangish sky. Her (h/l) (hair texture: curl, straight) (h/c) hair. She was my ideal. "Yes, really." I reinforced. She look stunned by the beauty of the sky. Though it could never match her in that category. After a while of looking out into the sky I look back at her. "(Y/n)?" I asked until I see she had fallen asleep. "I will make you my wife one day." I say sternly.

~*~

Yeah i kinda didn't know what else to put in this chapter. It was less than 700 words and my usual amount is 1000. My bad i'll try and make the next chapter as long as usual.