Chapter IV

I sigh at my social worker. "I'm fine." I huff.

She sighed. "Be more careful or else you'll get in some big trouble and end up in juvenile." she told me. She was looking at my cut lip and my seemingly bruised face.

"Do I have to go to a new home. What about Itachi, Obito, and..." I trail off realizing I was about to say another name.

"And?" she questions. I look away. "Ooh (Y/n) has a boyfriend!" she sang.

I blush. "No I don't." I tell her.

She smirks and starts to drive. I only had one suitcase and it was in the trunk. I didn't have many belongings. I was sad to leave. It wasn't like I had any friends or anything like that. But there was Itachi, Obito and Kakashi and they are important to me. Kakashi only recently came into my life but I think he generally cares about my existence. Itachi was like a little brother to me and I was going to miss him a lot. Lastly Obito was my best friend. If I leave him both of us will be lonely. I stare out of window. Hopefully I wasn't going too far away but there was always the possibility. I realize that we had been at a stop for a while and look in front of me. We were already parked in a driveway. The driveway of the Uchihas.

"We're here!" my eyes widen. My social work Ms. Suire smiled get out of the car. I got out running over to her and hugging her tight. This was my temporary new home! I winder how long I'll be stay here!

"I should probably tell you that they're working on adopting you." she said smiling.

I saw the beautiful house wife Mrs. Uchiha walk out the door. I run over and hug her. She smile hugging me back.

"You have no idea how thankful I am about this. Thank you so much." I say with my head laying on her shoulder. Tears started to escape my eyes. She rubs her hand on my back in circles.

"No problem." she said. I let her go and hug my social worker again.

"I'll see you when your finally adopted." she whispered.

She is like family to me. She has seen me bounce from home to home to home 22 times in the past like decade. She has helped through stress and everything. But now she's going to help me get a forever home.

~*~

I had brought Itachi home from school and it was late. Around 10:00 o'clock. I laid on the couch. Soon they were going to set up my room in the basement.

I was glad that I didn't have to move schools again. It would've been a pain in the ass.

I sigh and start to close my eyes. This is going to be good! I start to cough up blood again. "Dammit." I say through my cough.
Go to the restroom and get tissue. I wiped my mouth and turn on the water. I frown splashing my face with water.

I don't want to burden Mikoto and Fugaku with a random illness. It'll pass and when it does I'll be fine. For now I'll jut have to try to keep it a secret.

I go to sleep and hugging a pillow.

~*~

Sorry this chapter was a little short I just didn't want to have it to long because if I had gone any further I would've had to leave you on a cliffhanger and people seem to dispose that.