Chapter XIV

I sigh. What should I do? I hear my phone go off. I look and see Obito. I look at his message.

Dumbass: lets go ice skating!

Me:alright sure. anyone else coming or just us?

Dumbass: i invited rin and kakashi too. they said they'd be tjere.

Dumbass: there*

I sigh getting up to get dressed. I wore a long sleeved shirt. I put on some jeans and some boots. I grab a jacket and a beanie. I walk over to Mikoto's room where she was folding up some laundry.

"Hey Mom can I go to the ice skating ring with some friends?" I asked her. She took a second to think but nodded.

"Yeah I guess. You did all your choices and such so I guess you can go." she says to me and I nod closing the door. I walk out the door and soon make it the ice skating place.
I see everyone already there buy to time I walk in. After doing all of the stuff with paying for the entrance and such. I go over to the skate counter.

"What size?" a woman with brown hair and eye asked.

"A size (shoe size) (oh and comment if you have a big foot like me. I literally wear a size 11 so I'm up there.)" I answer her. She walks toward the back and grabs my size coming back and handing them to me.

"Have a nice day." she said blandly. I nod and walk toward the teens. Kakashi and Obito were still putting there ice skates on while Rin was simply trying to balance. I sit down and start to strap them on and when I finish I stand up. I almost loose my balance but gain it again.

The second Obito's clumsy ass stood up he fell to the floor. I try to keep myself from laughing as Rin helps him up. I wattle over to the actual ring. When I open the door the cool air hit my face. I put my other jacket on and go toward the ice. Kakashi was behind me and when my feet hit the ice I realize just how hard it is to keep your balance on ice. I almost fall but Kakashi catches me. I look up at him and smile. He give me a closed eyed smile back. Kakashi steps on to the ice himself and does perfectly fine while the rest of us struggle.

He held my hand to try and help me keep my balance. I start to get better and I catch myself getting cocky. I start to skate faster and then my skates slip. I fall flat on my butt. The ice made it sting so bad.

"Shit." I curse after my fail. Kakashi pulls me up.

"Let's try a little slower." he said and I shake my head.

"I don't think going slow will help me learn in this situation. I want to go at an average speed please." I tell him he looks in my eyes and nods.

"Do you no how to skate regularly on roller skates instead of ice skates." he asked.

"Yeah I'm pretty average." (not to toot my own horn or anything but I am a masterful ice skater and roller skater) I answer his question.

"Then just do that." he says and I look at him confused. "Roller skating and ice skating are pretty similar so just ice skate kinda like how you would roller skate." he explains further and I nod.

I steady my feet and start to try and follow his simple directions. I actually got good enough to skate without falling every couple seconds. We lapped Obito who was struggling to pass one of the entrances. I see Rin sigh as she had figured it out a little. She gripped both his hands and helped him though he was still no good at it.

"Do you ankles hurt yet?" I asked Kakashi who was still holding my hand even though I could skate fine now.

"Yeah. Do you want to take a break?" he asked me after answering my question. I nod and we skate over to an exit and step of the ice.

There was a place to get pizza next to the ring. (Btw i'm basing this off of a ice skating ring near my neighborhood. So if youve been ice skating and have no idea what im talking about thats why.) We go in and walk over to the counter.

"What would guys want!" she exclaimed. She looked more cheerful than the other worker I'd seen. She had long blonde hair and bright blue eyes. She held a large smile on her face.

Kakashi looked at me signaling that I go first. I look at the pizza choices. "I'd like a (pizza topping choice) and (drink choice)." I state and she nods pushing buttons on the register. She nods looking up.

"Pepperoni pizza and sprite." Kakashi says plainly. He takes out his wallet. She looks at the register.

"Your total is $9.23." she says I was about to reach into my pocket and get my wallet but Kakashi pulled out two five and handed it to her. He look at me while doing so signalling that he had this one. I shrug at his gentleman-like behavior.

We get our stuff and sit down across from each other. It was warner over here so I take off one of my jackets. I watch to see how Kakashi eats but by the time I look up he was finished. His plate empty sitting in front of him. I was slightly surprised but I didn't show it. This weirdo.

~*~

Kakashi walked me home with his hands in his pocket and on the left side of the sidewalk. He looked at me out the corner of his eye. He watched me as breath on my hands and rub them together. I put them back to my sides. I feel Kakashi grab my hand. His hand was so warm and it was slowly warming my hand up as well. I smile and kiss his check as we awkwardly walk.

I finally found myself a permanent username. I know it'll stay the same for a while because this is my user name for basically everything so yeah. I have changed my wattpad username at least 6 times so this will probably be the last.