Chapter IX

Your POV

I woke up Saturday morning and sighed. When can I get out of here?! I got up slowly because it's not like I'm bed ridden. I walk to find one of the many doctors I've met here. I get to the clinic and find Dr. Miranda Bailey filling out paper work by a desk.

"Hey Dr. Bailey!" I exclaim and she looks up from the paper.

"What are you doing out of bed? You're supposed to rest after surgery." she told me sternly. "Did you draw my picture?" she asked and stuck her hand out.

"Yes but I left it in my room." I explain and she nods taking my hand. She yells at an intern to finish her work.

"You are spending most of your day with me and Dr. Grey." she said walking me toward the elevator. "Well until my surgery. Then you gotta go back to your room." she told me. I mentally celebrate.

~*~

An hour before Miranda's surgery we ran into my doctor, Dr. Avery and he tells me I have to go back to my room. I sat down and though about what I should do. Then a marvelous idea popped into my head. Sneak out the hospital!

I grab my jacket and some shoes and start to head out while holding my IV drip. Once I open the door I'm met with Obito and Kakashi. My eye widen as I grab both there hands and go. Kakashi grabbed my IV for me and I kept going. Then I go up some stairs and keep going until I'm on the roof. I look at the snow as I slowly falls. I smile as I kick up a thick layer of snow. I let the guys go and take my IV back from Kakashi.

"What are we doing up here?" one of them asked and I sighed. It was beautiful up here and that's what they want to asked. I roll my eyes and turn around look at the boys. They both look up and the sky.

I slowly bend down. "We're up here to enjoy the view." I answer as I form my second snow ball.

The two stop looking up and slowly look back at me and as soon as they did they both caught snow balls with there faces. I laugh at them and run trying to hide. I grab a bunch of snow and make another snow ball. I chuck it at the back of Kakashi's head. Obito turns around and throws one at me. I dodge and throw one back at him. We do this for a couple more minutes before I surrender. Even though I was winning they were starting to work together. I started to walk inside with the boys. Kakashi takes out his phone and his eyes widened. "I gotta go. I forgot to do something but I'll see you later." he says taking off down the stairs. I wave at him as he leaves with a smile.

"Wow you really are a hypocrite." Obito says. I raise an eyebrow and deck him in the stomach.

"You wanna say that again?!" I exclaim he held his stomach as we walked and sighed.

"Sorry! Sorry!" he repeats in panic. I smile with satisfaction. I still wonder what he was talking about. I know he didn't say that just for shits and giggle so what's up?

"What are you talking about anyway?" I asked and he smiles. He looks at me and stands you straight.

"I mean you yell at me about not saying anything to Rin about my feelings yet here you are in the same situation." he says. I look to the floor as I go red. H looks at my red face and smiles wider. "Why don't you practice what you preach." he tells me.

"First of all I don't like him. Second of all you need to shut you imbecilic mouth you dumbass." I yell at him in anger.

"You get so defensive when you know I'm right about something you want me to be wrong about." he explains and I glare at him as I reach my room.

"You imbecilic foul. I don't like anyone your the one that is head over heels for Rin and can barely even look at her without drooling like the beast you are." he sighs. I cross my arms as I continue to deny it.

"Would you stop insulting me and admit it?" he asked growing tired of my defiance. I glare at him and he glares back.

I look away. "How would you know anyway?" I pout and he smile at me.

"It's the same way I act around Rin!" he exclaimed. I sit down and so does he. I sigh and look at him.

"MaybeIlikehimalittlebit." I say very quickly and pretty quietly. Obito with from laying down and being spread out across my bed to sitting up and looking my right in the face. His eyes wide. I blush looking away and leaning back.

"Woah you are not going to act like you didn't just say something. What did you just say?" he asked turning his ear toward my face and cupping his hand around it.

"I didn't say anything you idiot." I say and he laughs.

"Wow I've never seen you so flustered." Obito taunted me. I furrow my brows and sigh. I take one deep breath and punch him right in the side.

"Shut the hell up." I say. He grunts at me in pain. "Besides I don't flirt with guys. Guys flirts with me." I tell him.