Healing Mother.

Beck POV

When they reached home, Jade had already started bathing and dressing their dumplings.

It was so hot that he was drained to his core so he went straight to take a shower and slipped on a pair of loose boxers.

He melted into their bed waiting on Jade but after a while passed, he went to look for her.

He found her in Goddess's room up on top the castle staircases. She was laid out with Goddess and their twins softly drifting to sleep on Jade's chest as Goddess and Jade held hands and whispered.

The hadn't caught wify of him in the room yet.

"My momma died too. She had gotten a heartattack on the bed after a phonecall. I thought she was sleeping so I crawled into bed and slept the night away dn when I woke up she was so stiff and pale so I called the ambulance and they had said she had been dead for 11 hours. It always felt like my fault" Goddess  whimpered. Jade pulled her close kissing her mountain of hair

"You were young, you couldn't have possibly know that your mom had died. It was just a sad tragedy that you couldn't change so don't beat yourself up about it, she wouldn't want you too-i wouldn't want you too"

"Then momma you do the same. You forgive too, you deserve a chance to be happy too. I love you and you make me feel better about it all"

"You make me feel better too, you're a blessing sugar and I'm grateful to have met a young intellect like you" He laid next to Jade then kissing her cheek and laying one twin in his belly.

"Beck, you were waiting for me. I totally forget"

"Don't worry about it loves"

"Daddy look, aren't the stars beautiful?"

They were.

Shining fiercely around the dim room. The ceiling reflection on their skin the twinkling stars.

"They definitely are, sugar"He kissed Jade one more time and smiled, "They definitely are"

Jade POV

When Goddess dozed off to bed, and Beck put the kids to bed. She took a long needed shower. Her shoulders felt so much more lighter and less tense than before under the spray of cold lukewarm water.

When she goes out, she dried her skin and fell into bed hugging her sleepy Beck.

"You okay, Jadelyn?"

"Yeah, I feel fine now- well normal. I feel normal here even though I'm not and it's comforting"

"I love you Jade normal and Mad Hatter normal"

"You say the weirdly sweetest things"

"You're my life Jade. You're everything to me"

"I know and if it's the only thing I ever know I'm sure of that" He turns to her kissing her forehead and pulling her naked body close.

His heartbeat loud and clear in her ear.

She wanted this forever through good and bad.

And as she dozed off, she knew she'll have it and it gave her the sweetest feeling.