Finally Back

Jade POV

They were in their room and she just wanted to get what she wanted to say months ago off her chest.

"I just want to stay that I'm really sorry for what happened. Through this relationship I've been really insecure and jealous and that time alone made me love myself. That night I was so unbelievably proud of you and I rush to the backstage to fuck you all night when this girl said you left with Ana. When I reached my heart shattered at seeing you holding her like you held me when we made love. I couldn't think after that, and you being drugged was the last thing on my mind. Andre was the only person you were jealous of so I needed to have sex with him. Just so I couldn't be guilty I had my two best friends come along and now I see my mistake and I'm truly sorry and I'm okay if you don't want me anymore but let's please take care of these kids like ours for now"

"That's the thing I forgave you two months ago, I was just being petty and that wasn't me. When you left I analyzed your point of view and understood why you decided to get back at me. I've missed you every day and when Ana came around, I just needed some to be a temporary Jade until we fixed everything then when I was going to break up with her after two months, she threatened to tell the cops you tried to kill Andre and knew who you're siblings were so I had to wait until Andre woke up to break up with her but I can't wait that long... Jadeyln I love you with all of me and I forgive you completely, can we please be Jade and Beck again?"

She squealed nodding and he brought her close kissing her. The lips she yearned for, the lips she missed was only on her right now.

Things started escalating and her shirt and his pants was off but one of the twins started crying. They both smiled breathless.

"You remember when we use to think of having kid and the interrupting us and we'd smile and love every minute of It...well I'm loving every minute of it" He chuckled at the memory an lifted her to the boy's room.

Both of them were up and she quickly made them both a bottle. They fell asleep that night with her horizontally sat on Beck with Derek on her hand and Beck with Joshua in her lap.

They were finally back where they were always supposed to be.