Anytime

Jade POV

She squirmed out of Jack's hands and looked out the wall to floor mirror in the living room.

It was midnight and she felt really sticky. She went to the bathroom and took off her pajamas and realized her period came.

She knew she wasn't that emotionally about shit.

She took a quick bath and put on a cute outfits with two buns and quietly closed the door behind her walking to Beck's place.

When she reached the door was opened and his sleepy face was swollen from all the dried tears on his cheeks. She laid in his arms and unaware he hugged her.

"Beck?"

"Jade" He shout up and looked down at her eyes filled with regret and loneliness.

"I'm s-"

"I'm sorry it was my period and I know She's one of our friend so I will try not to get so jealous anymore"

"I love when you're jealous"He giggled burying his head in her skin.

"Want to watch the stars?"

"Anytime"

  The night sky was scattered with the stars, and the ambient sounds were calming her senses. Her hands were entwined with Beck's as they walked along the pavement.  

"You look a mess"

"I'm A mess without you"

It's so pretty at night isn't it?" She sighed ignoring his flirty behaviour.

"The dark is where my soul is." Beck laughed making her worried. "I'm kidding."

  ''Sometimes, I worry about you." She said with a frown.  

"I'm good"

  "As long as you know that you're better than what you think you are, I'm all good too." She answered.  

"You are the stars to my dark nights." Beck stopped walking and held her waist.

"And you are the sun that shines through any cloud." She go up on your toes and kiss Beck with a bright smile.