Beautiful Monster

Beck POV

He watched on with a smirk as Jade hit Rex repeated with a large book about scissors.

"TAKE IT BACK"

" I TAKE IT BACK" Rex screamed and she sat back in his lap eating her burrito like nothing happened. He kissed her shoulder blade face falling into her luscious curls.

"You're beautiful"

"I know but tell me again"

"You're beautifully amazing and smart and attractive"

"You're fairly okay"He chuckled shaking his head at her loving comment.

"You're staying the weekend?"

"Yep"

"Then we can have some fun"

"No fun for you for a month"

"Why?" He shrieked pouting sadly she rolled her eyes and turned to him.

"Because you haven't been behaving very well and if you even pleasure yourself I'm adding two days to it" She whispered in his ear and he groaned hugging her body pleadingly.

"Hey Guys" Tori sat next to him and Jade kicked her away so she sat next to Andre rolling her eyes.

"You're so mean"

"I know I try really hard to go over the top bitchy" He pressed his nose against Jade's back and started falling asleep when the bell rang. He shot up with Jade still on him so she was bent slightly over the table eating a few fries and he  was behind her with his hands around her waist.

"Guys I'm eating here" Tori groaned and Jade rolled her eyes throwing a fry at her head.

"Nobody told you to eat here"

"Jadey can  you lift me to class" Beck took the opportunity to step away from Jade and pick up their bags.

"Cat not today"

"Please my feet hurt "

"No"

"Please I'll even give you three new scissors'

'Deal" She squatted and Cat jumped on her back. Tori rolled her eyes biting a chunk out of her barbeque chicken before throwing the rest away.

What was wrong with her?

He followed behind Cat and Jade to History class feeling aroused at Jade's sexy fit.

When they reached class a girl quickly sat next to him leaving Jade pissed. He instantly stood up but Jade sat him down and looked at the girl evilly.

"Get up"

"Or else" Jade yanked at her hair throwing her to the ground and kicking into her repeatedly. She even stomped on the girl's face before he pulled her away and Cat covered the girl from any more beatings.

"Jade office now" He lifted her outside and as soon as they went outside he chuckled at this girl in his hands.

"What?"

"You're a beautiful monster"

"And You're held captive in my kiss" She planted her lips on him and they fell into a full blown make out.