Chained, Just Watch

Beck POV

He groaned putting his hands around Jade's ass but something was wrong.It felt bigger that usual.

He opened his eyes and jumped out of bed pacing back and fort as he looked at Ana, his ex naked on his bed.

"WAKE UP, GET THE FUCK OUT BEFORE MY GIRLFRIEND COMES"

"You shouldn't be too worried about that, she saw how well I was riding you last night" His heart sank and he looked at the bitch who just put on her clothes and watched him.

"I would never cheat on Jade, how would I reach here"

"I drugged you"

"Why would you do th- Just get out"

"Fine"

Jade POV

She swallowed the last shot in her hand ready to back out but she couldn't back out now. She knocked on his door and he opened it with a face full of regret.

"Lay on the bed" 

"Jade I go-" She tied him up and smirked covering his mouth with duct tape.

"So you left me to Fuck her last night" His eyes widen and he violently shook his head but she wasn't having it. 

Jack and Jack along with Beck came inside and she dropped the robe around her. She brought Andre close to her and kissed him and Jack G  started running his hands through her lacy panties.

She dropped Andre on the bed already getting to work and riding him. Beck's screaming was still muffled making her ride harder.

"Jack Johnson  bent her further down and fucked her from behind and Jack G filled her mouth with his dick.

She was so drunk that she was actually enjoying it. Jack slapped her face with his dick and she giggled when he cummed all over her chest.

She turned to Beck and licked it right off. He was in tears and then she started feeling bad but he did it first.

She got away from all of them and sat on Beck's lap whispering in his ear.

"How does it feel? I trusted you so much and you... you hurt me like that. Do you like another guy filling me up with his baby batter?"

She ripped off the tape on his mouth and he sobbed loudly.

"She drugged me?"

"WHAT?"