Jori Reconciliation// Fresh Starts pt 2

Also please continue to vote and comment guys. It does so much for the story's engagement. Thanks in advance :) And I love reading your comments and what you have to say about each chapter.

Y'all listen to the full song too. It's so beautiful and fits perfectly with what Tori is trying to say in this chapter with her performance to Jade.

LONG CHAPTER AHEAD.

Tori POV

She was determined and ready to meet Jade. All the words she wanted to say, the song she had written, and the gifts she had gathered were all ready.

The time Beck had told her that Jade was comfortable meeting was 6 o clock tonight and she agreed. Her heart fluttered uncontrollably as she dressed Daniel and Jacob to head over to the kiddie's park and then Cat's house.

She knew that they were dating casually or having sex at least so when he told her he was heading there, she didn't mind.

She dressed Daniel and Jacob in their cute little clothes making sure to snuggle Jacob more and more. She couldn't get enough of his baby smell and rolls. She planted two kisses to Daniel's cheek leaving him a blushing giggling mess.

"Behave and take care of your brother okay?"

"Yes Tay Tay" Daniel replied enthusiastically. 

"Good" Robbie then entered the living room dressed simply without Rex

"Good" Robbie then entered the living room dressed simply without Rex. He moved around a lot more without him as his both eyes had to be occupied with the kids. 

The kids adored Rex though so he still was always present sometime during the day. She waved them all goodbye before rushing to the shower.

The time was 4:32.

She took a nice calming shower taking some time to cream her skin and brush her hair before putting out the outfit she picked out yesterday. She settled for a sweater and skirt with black heels.

She rarely ever wore shoes without heels she thought to herself as she did a bit of makeup and put on the outfit. She looked herself over in the mirror once more and was pleased.