It was for the best... It brought us here

Jori is cominggggg ssooon. This chapter is basically weaving the threads towards it. Bade is still very much alive and I'm soooo sorry for the ghosting lovelies. Enjoy :)

Tori POV

"Jade probably thinks I'm dead" The elderly woman in front of her wept. She held her fragile hand in hers as she wiped at her aged eyes, " Her father is a very evil man. When her mother died, he immediately eradicated her mother's part and family out of Jadelyn's life. Years ago, when age hadn't grown me tired... I went to see her. She was already at school and he had slammed the door in my face and threatened me from returning. I never see my sweet girl again"

"T-This is alot for you and I'm sorry to bring up these memories for you"

"I just happy to hear about her. Is she okay? How has she been?"

"She's honestly great to me. She is so fiesty and yet so herself that you like her despite what she may do. She has a mouth on her that can shoot daggers but beyond that she is the sweetest soul to the people she consider. When she allows those walls to fall, she is such a butterfly- uhmm- she also has a boyfriend Beck. She loves him so much and he does her. They can be a a lot of toxic but he loves her and treats her well and despite all the bad, they could never leave each other alone for too long. She is obsessed with scissors, horrors, and has dyed her hair black also. She's been pursuing movie directing, producing and writing and that is ultimately her passion. Right now, we are doing a parent project at our school and she has been an amazing mom to those foster kids. She is-"

"You're in love with her, aren't you?" She looked at the elderly woman's wise bright blue eyes and her eyes swelled with tears. She couldn't even deny it.

"Why do you think that?"

"You talk about her like your heart is heavy with the love you have for you. You speak of her like she is your world"

"She kind of is... I'm not hers" She couldn't stop that stray tear that slipped from her eyes. A soft hand wiped at her cheeks.

"Always remember Love will always find the one who bleeds it. I have a feeling she'll find yours too"

"I don't know... she won't leave Beck for anyone"

"She doesn't have to...I had the most amazing time of my life in Italy with two of my lover boys when I was a young lady. They are the same two men sitting outside that were laughing and sharing a beer. I love them and they love me and that is our interlockment. For 28 years and counting, love has lived between u three even after we have aged and sex is the last thing we're up to these days but our love is still strong. It's wasn't easy but its worth it and possible to have"

Tori was shocked. She had no clue the men outside both belonged to Jade's grand mom and somehow it filled her with hope. If she could so it and live a happy life maybe just maybe she and Jade and Beck could have that too.

"Thank you for that"

"Aww hun, happy to help you. I'll just bring the picture album and videos for you. My daughter is probably smiling for at this moment. She loved Jade dearly and this evidence may be able to heal Jade's heart"

"I'll reprint them down the street at the printing shop and bring them back. I could only imagine how treasurable these are to you"

Jade POV

"Mommy, can I have more eggliess??"

"Ofc hun" She added more eggs to Honey's plate and continued to braid Luna's hair. She finished up and dressed the kids for school while Beck washed their sheets and cleaned their room from their other wild session last night.