Late Nights

Jade POV

She waited with popcorn and a bunch of movies laid out on coffee table. A knock on the door and she was already running to it and jumping into whoever arms she came into contact with first.

"I miss you guys so much" She looked at Jack and realized how fine he got and he smiled at her but soon pouted.

"Were you crying ?"

"No"

"Then why is that birthmark over your eye more apparent?"

"You don't miss anything don't you"

"Nope"

"I just want to have fun tonight" She looked over at Jack and climbed into his arms hugging him tightly as well.

"What fun are you talking about?"

"Don't start me that was a one time thing plus I am still with Beck"

"He been giving you good dick because you are packing in that ass" She hit Jack Gilinsky's shoulder hard and he yelped playfully.

"Guys you are still really naughty"

"We try"

"I have a bunch of movies to watch" She dragged them inside with their luggage closing the door behind them.

"Where is Beck?"

"I found out he's with Tori right now so I'm ignoring him"

"Oh" They decided on Shape of Water and a few times she tried not to be an emotional wreck but she knew theseguys from birth they wouldn't scold her.

The door opened and Beck walked in panting and angry.

"SO THIS IS WHY YOU HAVEN'T BEEN ANSWERING MY CALLS"

"Just leave"

"What did I do wrong now?'

"Can I trust you" 

"Of course"

"Do you tell me everything?"

"Yes"

"Then where were you?'

"Why does it matter?'

"With Tori right?"

"I love you and she's one of our friends of course we would hang out"

"Do I hang out with Andre?"

"That has nothing to do with it"

"THAT HAS EVERYTHING TO DO WITH IT"

"So what you want to do"

"What do you what to do?"He looked at her shaking his head before sighing loudly.

"I'm sorry"

"Can we please just talk tomorrow" She apologized holding back the running tears.