Feeling better

Beck POV

He watched her once stiff body turn and twist and silently waited till she opened her eyes.

"You okay?"

"Did last night happen?"

"Yes"

"Then no"She got up ruffling her hair to the side and looking around"Where's the kids?"

"At Cat's"

"Where she?"

"She left but I have news"

"What is it now?"

"Andres awake" She shot up the be with wide eyes repeating what he said again until she started crying.

"Did he tell the police?"

"He has requested to talk to me before I talk to the police so I have to go back an return"

"Can't we come to?"

"No against the rules of the parents project until we have know the kids for a full two months"

"I'm so sorry"She sobbed and he hugged her shaking his head at her weak state.

"It's alright but the Uber comes in for minutes and I have to tell the kids goodbye again.

"I'll go bath and we'll go see them"

...

When the kids saw their momma they were squealing in joy. Tori was in the corner watching him apologetically he only kept his temper because his kids was here and Jade hadn't seen her yet.

"Mom I was sad"

"I know dumpling momma was a little sick that's all"

"Promise never get swick again"

"I can't promise but I'll try not to"

"Babies I have to go on a trip and come back"

"Why?"

"To see a friend now while I'm away take care of Mom and keep her happy for me okay"

"Okay promise" Luna replied and he kissed her cheeks along with their other kids .

"Daddy has to leave now we'll go home and watch a movie and eat pancakes in our pjamas"

"Yayy"

"Thank you watching our kids but we going to go now"

Jade POV

She laid watching her kids peacefully fall asleep after ten movies. The living room was covered in blankets and pillows and lights. Snacks covered the coffee table and kid toys around her little twins. She felt a sense of peace being a parent, she didn't feel like the angry Jade she made everyone see but the mother Jade she'd always wanted to be.

She was sad thinking of the day she'd have to given them up and go back to school leaving them attached and heartbroken. She picked them up one by one carrying them to their room and cleaned up the living room and washed the dishes even sweeping.

It was late but she couldn't sleep not until she knew Beck reached safely. She sat back on putting on Scooby Doo and lowering the volume to zero when her phone rang.

B:Goodnight baby girl

J: I miss you I might even sleep out here instead of that big lonely bed that smells like you

B: I miss you too I reached my SUV and my phone was in my luggage.

J: Is it still intact?

B: Perfect

J: Good glad you reached safely

B: I miss you and love you

J: I love you too... did you tell Ana you left

B: No she doesn't matter

She went to respond but the door rang so she sighed bidding him farewell and heading to the door. She opened it and saw Tori.

"What are you doing here?"

"I need to talk"