Pool Parties are More Fun with 2 Partners

Short update but hope you enjoy still :)

Jade POV

"Are you ready, bae?" She shouted from the bathroom while she applied eyeliner and mascara. She didn't need it especially since she was going to a pool party but it was mandatory girl prep.

"Yeah, just brushing my hair" Tori called back. Beck waltzed into the bathroom pressing a tender kiss to her forehead and smelling every bit of delicious.

"You smell edible, Beck. Are you on the hunt for new girls?" She teased leaning into his beautifully carved abs and pressing a kiss to his pecks.

"No, just making sure my lady keeps me around" He teased back running his fingers through her hair in that simple way that made her feel fuzzy and cuddly.

"Oh, you don't need to worry about that. I had you first and I plan on keeping it that way" She planted a chaste kiss to his lips before turning back to the mirror and checking over her appearance once more.

"You look beautiful as always, Jadelyn"

"I know" Tori walked in then shyly leaning against the door in her pretty bikini and white knitted covering. 

All of them had busy weeks especially with school and work as well as kids. Tori came over more often but usually never spent the night as she had a family as well. Tori and Beck had reached that place where they were friends again and Jade was glad that maybe one day it can blossom without her jealousy in the way as before.

"You look divine" Tori blushed hiding her face in her hands.

"Stauppp Jade, we're gonna be late guys."

"Let me go start up the car" Beck pressed one more kiss to her shoulder before walking out. Tori walked closer to her hugging her from behind and burrowing her face in her neck.

"Thank you Jade for giving me the opportunity to love you" Tori whispered eyes going soft and teary, "This is a dream come true"

"Aww, don't cry Tori" She shifted hugging Tori tightly, rubbing at her back, "I'm happy you persisted. I'm happy we're here now"

Tori lifted her head pressing her lips to hers passionately. They kissed until they were both out of breath and then they giggled to themselves rushing out the bathroom to get to the car.

...........

When they reached Cat's house, Cat immediately swept her away while Tori, Beck, Robbie and a few others headed to the pool with drinks in hands.

"What's up, kitten?" She laid out on he pool chair while Cat cuddled close to her.

"I broke up with Robbie."

"Really? why?" She whispered shouted as Cat pressed her hands to her mouth urging her to be quieter.

"I got bored of him of being committed. I-I want a thrill, y'know"

"I understand... how did he take it?"

"He took it fairly well. He figured out I was kind of checked out for a bit so he wasn't surprised. We promised to be friends regardless"

"Cat. are you sure about this?"

"Yeah, plus I kinda am already seeing someone. Don't be mad"

"Why would i be mad? Who is it?"

"Jeff from our history class"

"Isn't he in a relationship for 3 years now?"

"Well he was.... before he broke up with her to be with me."

"Cat" she warned," why would you do that?"

"Idk it's fun being with him"

"yh but you get bored easily. He left his long term relationship and i'm sure he thinks you both are gonna be long term. Do you see a future with him?"

"I see a good time... am I bad person for that?" She sighed heavily wondering how to approach this with Cat.

"I am the last person that can answer that question for you. I ain't the best person but what you did is already done. Just be careful of what you're doing okay? And keep this secret from Robbie for now, don't want his heart to be broken no matter how weird he can be" Cat nodded and she planted a kiss to her bright red hair.

Cat was still her friend despite everything and anything she did. Everyone had their vices in this life.

"Okay have fun Cat. Let me go cuddle that hawt girl in white"

"I'm happy things worked out with you three"

"Me too. I brought cupcakes inside. You're only allowed 2 okay?"

"Yep" Cat was off to the kitchen in a flash and she walked over to Tori who was sitting at the pool kicking her feet in the water. Beck was drinking beers with Robbie in another corner.

"Wassup, pretty girl?" She sat next to Tori before slipping into the nice cool water.

"Funny I was just thinking of you and missing you"

"Oh really? Missing what?"

"That beautiful smile, You're striking eyes and that mouth of yours"

"Hmm, how about you come in this water and I bless you with a kiss for those sweet words, Vega" Tori slid into the water wrapping her legs around Jade and her hands around her neck. They kissed nice and slow not caring of anyone or anything.

Jade pulled away biting at Tori's lips illicting a moan from her lips.

"Hold your breath" Tori did as she was told and she pulled both of them deep into the water so that they could get wet. They swam and played with in the water for a bit before Jade found herself sitting on the steps of the pool with Tori in her legs peppering hissed to her lips again.

They hadn't done more than make out yet and that in itself was amazing. Feeling Tori long soft fingers cradling her face and petite lips against hers was the best right along with Beck's plump lips and beard that scratched just right at her skin.

While they kissed, they were oblivious to a drunk Cat taking pics of them. One of which she posted on her snapchat.

Tori pulled away leaning her forehead against hers

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Tori pulled away leaning her forehead against hers.

"I'm going inside for a quick snack and drink. Want anything?"

"Nah, I'm good for now" Tori left and she called Beck over who was already staring at her. He got into the water lifting her into his laps nice and easy. His brown eyes stared deeply into hers before capturing her lips into a long passionate kiss.

You both are such a sight together" He whispered into her ear low and growly.

"How does it feel being the luckiest guy at Hollywood Arts?"

"Pretty fucking great. I'll be the luckiest guy in the world when I marry you and I'll be the luckiest guy in the universe when little mini versions of us are running around our house."

"When you talk like that Beck, you make me feel something I can't explain"

"Well, when I do everything I just said I'd do, that feeling with be much greater. I meant it, I'll make sure you both are well taken care of even after school. You're more than my high school sweetheart Jadelyn."

Where It Beganजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें